Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > General Automotive

Notices

internet forum deals

Old 01-22-2010, 09:27 PM   #1
saltbranch has a spectacular aura aboutsaltbranch has a spectacular aura about
saltbranch's Tacoma Gallery
internet forum deals

Just need to vent/ask questions.
On one of the truck forums I frequent I made a deal through PM with another member. We made a trade on parts, me paying shipping both ways. My end of the deal shipped out around 1/12, sent the person the the ups tracking number when it shipped. He has recieved the shipment and verified it through PM. All I have gotten from him is excuses as to why his end of the deal has not shipped. I told the guy I was not in a hurry for the shipment, to me that meant get it shipped out in a couple/few days not weeks. I figured once I provided a tracking number, mine would get shipped out soon- good faith type of thing. Tonight I sent a pm asking him if he is gonna screw me or not....I'd rather just know. I guess I'm the sucker in this case.
So what would you do? I have the PMs, would you post the correspondence to warn other members?
Right now, just disappointed
Old 01-22-2010, 09:29 PM   #2
ktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ktmrider's Tacoma Gallery
yea post it up at least others will never deal with him
Old 01-22-2010, 09:32 PM   #3
v.hey its my Avatar avatar.v
ak47 is one of the sharper tools in the shedak47 is one of the sharper tools in the shedak47 is one of the sharper tools in the shedak47 is one of the sharper tools in the shedak47 is one of the sharper tools in the shedak47 is one of the sharper tools in the shedak47 is one of the sharper tools in the shedak47 is one of the sharper tools in the shedak47 is one of the sharper tools in the shedak47 is one of the sharper tools in the shedak47 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
ak47's Tacoma Gallery
agreed! ^^
Old 01-22-2010, 09:50 PM   #4
afd23a is one of the sharper tools in the shedafd23a is one of the sharper tools in the shedafd23a is one of the sharper tools in the shedafd23a is one of the sharper tools in the shedafd23a is one of the sharper tools in the shedafd23a is one of the sharper tools in the shedafd23a is one of the sharper tools in the shedafd23a is one of the sharper tools in the shedafd23a is one of the sharper tools in the shedafd23a is one of the sharper tools in the shedafd23a is one of the sharper tools in the shed

afd23a's Tacoma Gallery
At least report it to the mods. Maybe he has other people complaining about him too.
Old 01-22-2010, 09:57 PM   #5
Its a member on this forum to be honest. I'll give him some more time before I post the correspondence.
Old 01-22-2010, 10:10 PM   #6
OnTheDarkSideOfTheMoon
silverbullet05 has a brilliant futuresilverbullet05 has a brilliant futuresilverbullet05 has a brilliant futuresilverbullet05 has a brilliant futuresilverbullet05 has a brilliant futuresilverbullet05 has a brilliant futuresilverbullet05 has a brilliant futuresilverbullet05 has a brilliant futuresilverbullet05 has a brilliant futuresilverbullet05 has a brilliant futuresilverbullet05 has a brilliant future

Name: SlickRick
silverbullet05's Tacoma Gallery
Old 01-22-2010, 10:12 PM   #7
ktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ktmrider's Tacoma Gallery
x2
Old 01-22-2010, 10:16 PM   #8
07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Greg
07trd4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ktmrider View Post
x2
x3
Old 01-22-2010, 10:34 PM   #9
WESTern Alliance: NORCAL COAST
BeefTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

BeefTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 07trd4x4 View Post
x3
Quote:
Originally Posted by ktmrider View Post
x2
Quote:
Originally Posted by silverbullet05 View Post

x4
Old 01-22-2010, 10:36 PM   #10
Gringo Bandito
tcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bob
tcBob's Tacoma Gallery
saltbranch filled me in...hopefully the other guy makes good.
Old 01-23-2010, 07:59 PM   #11
I am going to give it a few more days, then I will get with the admins on posting the members name. Hopefully it does not come to that.
Old 01-23-2010, 08:08 PM   #13
Slamry
1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kevin
1337Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Wonder if it's a high posting individual.
Old 01-23-2010, 08:18 PM   #14
I sell fishing and fishing accessories
wildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Joe
wildjerseyfirefighter's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to wildjerseyfirefighter
your first mistake was paying shipping BOTH ways. He got you good, unfourtinately.
Old 01-23-2010, 08:18 PM   #15
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1337Taco View Post
Wonder if it's a high posting individual.
Post count is over 500 and is ranked as a senior member.
Old 01-23-2010, 08:20 PM   #16
I sell fishing and fishing accessories
wildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Joe
wildjerseyfirefighter's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to wildjerseyfirefighter
Quote:
Originally Posted by saltbranch View Post
Post count is over 500 and is ranked as a senior member.

anyone with over i think 50 or 75 is a "senior member"
Old 01-23-2010, 08:35 PM   #17
Quote:
Originally Posted by wildjerseyfirefighter View Post
your first mistake was paying shipping BOTH ways. He got you good, unfourtinately.
It might have been a mistake, I ship ALOT with UPS and have very good rates. So I do/did not mind paying the shipping. The member is a young guy per his profile, plus sent me pics of his end of the trade. Prolly got took on this deal, atleast thats the way it looks.Live and learn!
Old 01-23-2010, 08:42 PM   #18
Mondwa is one of the sharper tools in the shedMondwa is one of the sharper tools in the shedMondwa is one of the sharper tools in the shedMondwa is one of the sharper tools in the shedMondwa is one of the sharper tools in the shedMondwa is one of the sharper tools in the shedMondwa is one of the sharper tools in the shedMondwa is one of the sharper tools in the shedMondwa is one of the sharper tools in the shedMondwa is one of the sharper tools in the shedMondwa is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Michael
Mondwa's Tacoma Gallery
Man that sucks best of luck to you. I say post his name so the rest of us can publicly humiliate him
Old 01-23-2010, 08:45 PM   #19
Tsenekos has much to be proud ofTsenekos has much to be proud ofTsenekos has much to be proud ofTsenekos has much to be proud ofTsenekos has much to be proud ofTsenekos has much to be proud ofTsenekos has much to be proud ofTsenekos has much to be proud ofTsenekos has much to be proud of

Name: Greg
Tsenekos's Tacoma Gallery
Sorry to hear what happened hope the douchebag gets some karma for this crap.
Old 01-24-2010, 04:52 PM   #20
Just got a PM and UPS tracking #, appearantly it was sent out friday.UPS shows it intransit.
Might be awhile before I do a forum deal again, but it looks like this is gonna workout.