Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > General Automotive

Notices

Did you buy your tacoma off ebay

Old 01-23-2010, 04:02 PM   #1
Tsenekos has much to be proud ofTsenekos has much to be proud ofTsenekos has much to be proud ofTsenekos has much to be proud ofTsenekos has much to be proud ofTsenekos has much to be proud ofTsenekos has much to be proud ofTsenekos has much to be proud ofTsenekos has much to be proud of

Name: Greg
Tsenekos's Tacoma Gallery
Smile Did you buy your tacoma off ebay

I always look at the stuff forsale on ebay cars, trucks etc and was just wondering if any TW members bought a Tacoma off that site?
I did'nt buy mine on ebay
Old 01-23-2010, 04:03 PM   #2
theinjected1 is on a distinguished road

Name: Todd
theinjected1's Tacoma Gallery
Nope. Local mom and pop lot.
Old 01-23-2010, 04:03 PM   #3
The MOST Badass Offroad Truck
BravesFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBravesFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBravesFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBravesFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBravesFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBravesFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBravesFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBravesFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBravesFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBravesFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBravesFan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rob
BravesFan's Tacoma Gallery
I DID, well kinda. My dad contacted the dealer and them made a deal with them, but I found the truck on ebay.
Old 01-23-2010, 04:07 PM   #4
Tsenekos has much to be proud ofTsenekos has much to be proud ofTsenekos has much to be proud ofTsenekos has much to be proud ofTsenekos has much to be proud ofTsenekos has much to be proud ofTsenekos has much to be proud ofTsenekos has much to be proud ofTsenekos has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by BravesFan View Post
I DID, well kinda. My dad contacted the dealer and them made a deal with them, but I found the truck on ebay.
did you get a good deal all the tacomas seem alittle expensive on ebay
Old 01-23-2010, 04:08 PM   #5
BravesFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBravesFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBravesFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBravesFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBravesFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBravesFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBravesFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBravesFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBravesFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBravesFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBravesFan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Yea, actuly it was an 09 access cab, base with tow package and power stuff added and i think it was 18.1K OTD. I mean I think that is a good deal, maybe I'm wrong.
Old 01-23-2010, 04:25 PM   #6

^^ good to hear you got a sweet deal
Old 01-23-2010, 04:32 PM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfpack_5150 View Post
no, certified used.........Often wondered how many ebay cars have been given the "glamor shot" type of treatment, only to look like an old beater in person.
ya Im sure some winning bidders have been alittle pissed when they went to pick up what they bought. I would bid if was local to me and I really liked the truck but where Iam ebay is not big like in most the US
Old 01-23-2010, 04:35 PM   #8
Do I look like a guy with a plan?
cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
My neighbour bought her pontiac off ebay. She got it for like $6k. Shipped. Looks brand new and rides brand new. I forget the year.
Old 01-23-2010, 04:37 PM   #9
ROOTIN AROUND
08TRD Sport has much to be proud of08TRD Sport has much to be proud of08TRD Sport has much to be proud of08TRD Sport has much to be proud of08TRD Sport has much to be proud of08TRD Sport has much to be proud of08TRD Sport has much to be proud of08TRD Sport has much to be proud of08TRD Sport has much to be proud of

Army: BNCOC SGL
Name: Joshua
08TRD Sport's Tacoma Gallery
Nope got a demo from the delaership that they wanted to sell
Old 01-23-2010, 05:41 PM   #10

O i forgot to add it had 1600 miles on it so it wasn't "new" but noone had previously owned it, they had just traded it alot of dealers or something and drove alot to each one.