Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > General Automotive

Notices

nice lifted fj 4 sale

Old 01-26-2010, 01:31 PM   #1
Machine gun shits
paintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: shithead
paintdiddy's Tacoma Gallery
nice lifted fj 4 sale

not mine but i like it and its in nj
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Winch...item23050ac3ea
Old 01-26-2010, 02:26 PM   #3
Lieutenant Dan.
DeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Lieutenant
DeeKay21's Tacoma Gallery
Looks pretty good!
Old 01-26-2010, 02:26 PM   #4
Cuz Stock Sucks
amaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
amaes's Tacoma Gallery
Here is a Supercharged one he in Chandler, AZ for 19k If I could sell my truck I'd buy it today.

http://phoenix.craigslist.org/evl/cto/1570529722.html
Old 01-26-2010, 02:26 PM   #5
raskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
raskal311's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rudbwoy7s View Post
dope. I dont like the wheels though.
x2
Old 01-26-2010, 02:36 PM   #6
Machine gun shits
paintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

not a fan of the rims either.all black rims would look way better with a black roof
Old 01-26-2010, 02:38 PM   #7
Machine gun shits

Quote:
Originally Posted by amaes View Post
Here is a Supercharged one he in Chandler, AZ for 19k If I could sell my truck I'd buy it today.

http://phoenix.craigslist.org/evl/cto/1570529722.html
thats not a bad price at all.i would dump my junk for that too
Old 01-26-2010, 02:43 PM   #9
Machine gun shits

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colton View Post
Well you were looking for an FJ and this one's in NJ... You figure out the rest.
it has high miles and price is kinda high.i would have to dump or trade my truck.he isnt a dealer but sells alot of cars on ebay and craigslist.i might call him anyway.i went to the dealer and test drove one.i dont think i like anything about them.very weird set up.more negatives than positives. people go test drive one and you will see.i want to like it sooo bad.
Old 01-26-2010, 02:43 PM   #10
Machine gun shits

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverback07 View Post
Dump the chrome mirrors
x2 mirrors are gay
Old 01-26-2010, 02:46 PM   #11
Tsenekos has much to be proud ofTsenekos has much to be proud ofTsenekos has much to be proud ofTsenekos has much to be proud ofTsenekos has much to be proud ofTsenekos has much to be proud ofTsenekos has much to be proud ofTsenekos has much to be proud ofTsenekos has much to be proud of

Name: Greg
Tsenekos's Tacoma Gallery
I like it but gotta do the rims and mirrors black and its seems like alot of miles for an '07. Wow does everything get rusty out east fast
Old 01-26-2010, 03:12 PM   #12
Machine gun shits

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsenekos View Post
I like it but gotta do the rims and mirrors black and its seems like alot of miles for an '07. Wow does everything get rusty out east fast
its called new rusty
Old 01-26-2010, 03:14 PM   #13
Mayor of TW
Delmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Vet
Name: Mike
Delmarva's Tacoma Gallery
hmm... instead of an 08 d/c l/b 4wd rusted pile of crap you could get:

an 07 FJ 4wd rusted pile of crap...
Old 01-26-2010, 03:15 PM   #14
Machine gun shits

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delmarva View Post
hmm... instead of an 08 d/c l/b 4wd rusted pile of crap you could get:

an 07 FJ 4wd rusted pile of crap...
lol i thought the same thing. thats why my next truck wont be toyota(i think)
Old 01-26-2010, 03:55 PM   #15
If you ain't stuck, You ain't tryin hard enough.
blackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jay
blackwatertaco's Tacoma Gallery
Nice, I hate the rims.