Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > General Automotive

Notices

My 4runner and Subaru build almost done

Old 01-30-2010, 09:35 AM   #1
Mondwa is one of the sharper tools in the shedMondwa is one of the sharper tools in the shedMondwa is one of the sharper tools in the shedMondwa is one of the sharper tools in the shedMondwa is one of the sharper tools in the shedMondwa is one of the sharper tools in the shedMondwa is one of the sharper tools in the shedMondwa is one of the sharper tools in the shedMondwa is one of the sharper tools in the shedMondwa is one of the sharper tools in the shedMondwa is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Michael
Mondwa's Tacoma Gallery
My 4runner and Subaru build almost done

So I like to wrench when i am home so i bought two vehicles that were wrecked but not a salvage title and started to repair them. Any one else do anything like this? if so post them

02 4runner with 60k miles when I bought it for 6500

Almost have it done. Got to finish and paint

01 Subaru with 86k when i bought it for 1500

Damage to the bumper horns and interior fender

Its done just dont have a pic with me
Old 01-30-2010, 09:37 AM   #2
Low and slow
dually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 14S
dually's Tacoma Gallery
Looking good! I bet you just loooove working on those subarus! ... jk
Old 01-30-2010, 09:42 AM   #3
Mondwa is one of the sharper tools in the shedMondwa is one of the sharper tools in the shedMondwa is one of the sharper tools in the shedMondwa is one of the sharper tools in the shedMondwa is one of the sharper tools in the shedMondwa is one of the sharper tools in the shedMondwa is one of the sharper tools in the shedMondwa is one of the sharper tools in the shedMondwa is one of the sharper tools in the shedMondwa is one of the sharper tools in the shedMondwa is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Mondwa's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by dually View Post
Looking good! I bet you just loooove working on those subarus! ... jk
Why are you in my basement? (opens doors and looks around quickly)

Yea I didnt care for the Subaru but it was cheap and a semi easy fix. I sold it for 6500 all done and painted
Old 01-30-2010, 09:44 AM   #4
Low and slow
dually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the shed

dually's Tacoma Gallery
Thats makin bank! Nice work man!
Old 01-30-2010, 09:47 AM   #5

Mondwa's Tacoma Gallery
yea wasn't looking to make a huge profit just happened. A guy offered it to me cause of the fresh paint job i think?

Thanks I do it more out of a hobby. Cant wait to go home again and do my mods to my truck
Old 01-30-2010, 09:48 AM   #6
Low and slow

dually's Tacoma Gallery
I hear ya! I have 3 projects at the moment... my truck, 98 golf and a 79 corolla... so much work to do, not enough motivation lol
Old 03-29-2012, 11:32 AM   #7

Mondwa's Tacoma Gallery
newest build

so havnt updated this so here is the new 92 runner project

start

all torn out

Custom work done

install minus headers

new tires

also rebuilt tranny