Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > General Automotive

Notices

Dodge Challenger???

Old 01-31-2010, 01:28 PM   #1
Lieutenant Dan.
DeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Lieutenant
DeeKay21's Tacoma Gallery
Question Dodge Challenger???

Okay guys!!! You know me as a Tacoma guy for sure!!! But I am thinking of getting a Dodge Challenger. What do you guys think!?!?! I can afford it so I wont be getting rid of my truck.
Old 01-31-2010, 01:29 PM   #2
ktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ktmrider's Tacoma Gallery
srt-8?
Old 01-31-2010, 01:30 PM   #4
PB65stang is one of the sharper tools in the shedPB65stang is one of the sharper tools in the shedPB65stang is one of the sharper tools in the shedPB65stang is one of the sharper tools in the shedPB65stang is one of the sharper tools in the shedPB65stang is one of the sharper tools in the shedPB65stang is one of the sharper tools in the shedPB65stang is one of the sharper tools in the shedPB65stang is one of the sharper tools in the shedPB65stang is one of the sharper tools in the shedPB65stang is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Patrick
PB65stang's Tacoma Gallery
I think Dodge hit the nail on the head as far as looks with the new Challenger. A little heavier than their competitors, but for everyday driving I would't think you notice it. They look awesome. If you can afford it, and you want it, I say why not!

Edit: Everything I've read says that the R/T is an all around better buy than the SRT-8...might look into it. Unless you really want the biggest and baddest.
Old 01-31-2010, 01:35 PM   #5
Lieutenant Dan.
DeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by ktmrider View Post
srt-8?
yeah its an srt-8!!!
Old 01-31-2010, 01:35 PM   #6
I'll try being nicer if you try being smarter.
mws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
mws4ua's Tacoma Gallery
I'm not a big fan of anything Dodge, but if you have the money and you like it, go for it. I do like the way all of the companies have gone with 'throw-back' styles.
Old 01-31-2010, 01:39 PM   #7
ktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ktmrider's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by WW_FIREFIGHTER View Post
yeah its an srt-8!!!
YEEEE those are legit, i dont care for dodges but the 3 exceptions are the viper ram srt-10 and the srt-8
Old 01-31-2010, 01:45 PM   #8
Lieutenant Dan.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ktmrider View Post
YEEEE those are legit, i dont care for dodges but the 3 exceptions are the viper ram srt-10 and the srt-8
Yeah i saw one of these in person and I just fell in love!! Dodge!! Here i come!!
Old 01-31-2010, 01:51 PM   #10
( . )( . )
Stillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Law Enforcement:
Name: J.D.
Stillfly199's Tacoma Gallery
Good for you brother. When are you gonna try and get it?
Old 01-31-2010, 01:51 PM   #11
Lieutenant Dan.

Quote:
Originally Posted by badguybuster View Post
ABSOLUTELY. Not a big fan of newer styled "muscle cars" but those have a nice retro feel. Go for it.
Yah they look siiick!!!
Old 01-31-2010, 01:52 PM   #12
Machine gun shits
paintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: shithead
paintdiddy's Tacoma Gallery
all black with all black wheels. fo sho
Old 01-31-2010, 01:58 PM   #13
Lieutenant Dan.

Quote:
Originally Posted by paintdiddy View Post
all black with all black wheels. fo sho
Naw ima stick with the blue. Might get some aftermarket rims that are black though to match the pin stripes!! And maybe a BHLM if its capable!!
Old 01-31-2010, 02:01 PM   #14
WRECKLESS for Life...
Wreckless_71 will become famous soon enough

Law Enforcement: Reserve County Sheriff
Name: Justin
Wreckless_71's Tacoma Gallery
Do it! I love them and their looks. Personally I'm a fan of the orange and the black ones. But blue is lookin pretty good on that one...
Old 01-31-2010, 02:04 PM   #15
( . )( . )
Stillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Law Enforcement:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stillfly199 View Post
Good for you brother. When are you gonna try and get it?
ANSWER ME!!!!
Old 01-31-2010, 02:05 PM   #16
Lieutenant Dan.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stillfly199 View Post
answer me!!!! :d
this month!!!:d:d:d
Old 01-31-2010, 02:05 PM   #17
brny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
Name: Bill
brny67's Tacoma Gallery
siiiiiiccckkkkkkk go 4 it
Old 01-31-2010, 02:05 PM   #18
My Cat's breath Smells like Cat Food
Monkeysuncle is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeysuncle is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeysuncle is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeysuncle is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeysuncle is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeysuncle is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeysuncle is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeysuncle is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeysuncle is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeysuncle is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeysuncle is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kevin
Monkeysuncle's Tacoma Gallery
Driving home through Georgia towards Florida, we, my brother and I, were pulled over by a dodge highway patrol car, it was a dodge for sure , he was on the side of the road out of his car, he caught up to us in a hurry. I think it was a charger. I said to him, "Man you guys are fast!" He said, " Yes, yes we are." If your car can do anything close to that then I say get one! By the way, no ticket, even with my pistol and a bag full of locally grown basil, thyme, and other legal herbs my brother bought at a farmers market. True story, good cops, fast cars.
Old 01-31-2010, 02:09 PM   #19
Lieutenant Dan.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monkeysuncle View Post
Driving home through Georgia towards Florida, we, my brother and I, were pulled over by a dodge highway patrol car, it was a dodge for sure , he was on the side of the road out of his car, he caught up to us in a hurry. I think it was a charger. I said to him, "Man you guys are fast!" He said, " Yes, yes we are." If your car can do anything close to that then I say get one! By the way, no ticket, even with my pistol and a bag full of locally grown basil, thyme, and other legal herbs my brother bought at a farmers market. True story, good cops, fast cars.
Yea it was a Charger for sure!!! I know a few troopers from both Utah and Nevada that have them!! They love them!!!
Old 01-31-2010, 02:09 PM   #20
( . )( . )
Law Enforcement:
Nice dude. Go for it. I think it would look sick with black rims.