Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > General Automotive

Notices

I really hate selling a vehicle somedays

Old 02-07-2010, 02:21 PM   #1
Tsenekos has much to be proud ofTsenekos has much to be proud ofTsenekos has much to be proud ofTsenekos has much to be proud ofTsenekos has much to be proud ofTsenekos has much to be proud ofTsenekos has much to be proud ofTsenekos has much to be proud ofTsenekos has much to be proud of

Name: Greg
Tsenekos's Tacoma Gallery
I really hate selling a vehicle somedays

I have had my Tacoma advertised forsale for awhile love this truck but I miss having an sti and can't do both. This was one of my replys to my truck forsale via email guys a nut case I think
His first email:interested in parting your shocks and coils??
My reply back:yes I would be happy to part with my shocks and coils for $23999.00 you can have them and I will throw in the truck for free
His reply back:just thought i'd ask, no need to be a ****

My reply to this:wow nice email "****" have a good day
His reply:go fuck yourself you fukin' douchebag. good luck with thge sale you ****** oilers fan

My reply:Hey fucktard you must be a born and raised "redneck albertan" you got a BIG fucking mouth on the keyboard probably got that little man syndrome or a small penis or both, you girlfriend should feel lucky to have a guy like you, or wait in your case boyfriend. Now FUCK OFF and let me watch the Super Bowl
His response: sure dickbreath. maybe you shouldn't have shot you mouth off in the first place you cockjockey. next you respond to somebody don't be a righteous **** about it peewee
My reply:Hello Assbreath,
My first reply was a joke sorry it offended so much, but I get alot of losers like you asking me retarded ?'s like yours. Im sure some fuckin retard outthere might jump at you offer but for me to rip apart my truck so you can get some shocks and coils for a little cheaper than they are new doesnt make sense to me. If you want the factory struts and bilsteins I took off youre more than welcome to have them. They are used but in good shape.

Him:lol. sure i'll take em'. its been a slice!
Him again:have a great superbowl. swing on by for a coldy if you want.
Im sure he is not a member here or atleast hope not, kinda funny how in the end Im offering to help him out with free stuff after he pulls that crap just wanted to share it with you guys
Would any of you still give him some freebies?????
Cheers
"go saints"

Old 02-07-2010, 02:25 PM   #3
06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Colin
06BLUEDBLSPORT's Tacoma Gallery
.......ugh wow, not to be a "****" but this all could have been avoided with a simple no i wont part with the shocks... but thats funny shit though
Old 02-07-2010, 02:27 PM   #4
Tsenekos has much to be proud ofTsenekos has much to be proud ofTsenekos has much to be proud ofTsenekos has much to be proud ofTsenekos has much to be proud ofTsenekos has much to be proud ofTsenekos has much to be proud ofTsenekos has much to be proud ofTsenekos has much to be proud of

ya I dont know hes kinda strange I think I'd have to meet him in a busy public place if I do give him them
Old 02-07-2010, 02:30 PM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by 06BLUEDBLSPORT View Post
.......ugh wow, not to be a "****" but this all could have been avoided with a simple no i wont part with the shocks... but thats funny shit though
ya I know but that was the same reply a dealer gave me when I phoned and asked him if he swap his leather tacoma int. for my cloth int. + cash, I laughed when he said that to me didnt call him a c_nt
Old 02-07-2010, 02:32 PM   #6
06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Colin
06BLUEDBLSPORT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsenekos View Post
ya I know but that was the same reply a dealer gave me when I phoned and asked him if he swap his leather tacoma int. for my cloth int. + cash, I laughed when he said that to me didnt call him a c_nt
hahaha