Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > General Automotive

Notices

Buy American Cars Only From Now On...

Old 02-09-2010, 10:54 PM   #1
Hi
dysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Manny
dysfunctnlretard's Tacoma Gallery
Buy American Cars Only From Now On...

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20100210/ts_nm/us_toyota
Old 02-09-2010, 10:55 PM   #2
Oh gravity, thou art a heartless bitch!
AvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brandon
AvsFanTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Can I still buy honda motorcycles?
Old 02-09-2010, 10:59 PM   #3
Hi
dysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Um, as long as the air bags are fine.
Old 02-09-2010, 11:01 PM   #4
Greg Graffin 2016
WhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andre
WhatThePho?'s Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to WhatThePho?
I'm starting to think that all these recalls are a conspiracy, The American auto industries probably are doing something to make these problems become recalls, because they can't stand seeing a Japanese auto Industry being number 1 in the U.S.

But that's just me...
Old 02-09-2010, 11:01 PM   #6
"Living life in the FAST lane..."
05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

05PreRunner's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to 05PreRunner
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhatThePho? View Post
I'm starting to think that all these recalls are a conspiracy, The American auto industries probably are doing something to make these problems become recalls, because they can't stand seeing a Japanese Industry being number 1 in the U.S.

But that's just me...
x2!
Old 02-09-2010, 11:03 PM   #7
Oh gravity, thou art a heartless bitch!
AvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brandon
AvsFanTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by dysfunctnlretard View Post
Um, as long as the air bags are fine.
Well thankfully Hillary Clinton's plan for airbags on motorcycles failed!
Old 02-09-2010, 11:05 PM   #8
Hi
Quote:
Originally Posted by blowham View Post
Well thankfully Hillary Clinton's plan for airbags on motorcycles failed!
Agreed. I think ejector seats would be way better. LOL
Old 02-09-2010, 11:06 PM   #9
If you ain't stuck, You ain't tryin hard enough.
blackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jay
blackwatertaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I'm starting to think that all these recalls are a conspiracy, The American auto industries probably are doing something to make these problems become recalls, because they can't stand seeing a Japanese auto Industry being number 1 in the U.S.

But that's just me...
x3
Old 02-09-2010, 11:08 PM   #10
Not your average girl
yotanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotanator is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Small town firefighter EMT
Name: Katie
yotanator's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

But that's just me...
I agree, especially having worked for Ford
Old 02-09-2010, 11:09 PM   #11
Love peace and Taco Grease
Dellosa89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDellosa89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDellosa89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDellosa89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDellosa89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDellosa89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDellosa89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDellosa89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDellosa89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDellosa89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDellosa89 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
Dellosa89's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by dysfunctnlretard View Post
Agreed. I think ejector seats would be way better. LOL
I think a rocket pack would be even better.
Old 02-09-2010, 11:12 PM   #12
Ban Pending
HBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Paul
HBMurphy's Tacoma Gallery
I know it sounds like bunk but we really are in a 'global market' there are very few if any cars that are really made by any one manufacturer and especially in any one country. Look at our trucks - Germany, Detroit, Japan, Mexico, etc. I am sure that the Toyota's are saying - I knew we should have never lost control and let the f__cking Americans force their garbage down our throats - we would have never gotten to this point.... oooops - I fell off my soapbox, but I think you get the idea!
Old 02-09-2010, 11:51 PM   #13
www.EvolvedFinance.com
ccoorreeyy is one of the sharper tools in the shedccoorreeyy is one of the sharper tools in the shedccoorreeyy is one of the sharper tools in the shedccoorreeyy is one of the sharper tools in the shedccoorreeyy is one of the sharper tools in the shedccoorreeyy is one of the sharper tools in the shedccoorreeyy is one of the sharper tools in the shedccoorreeyy is one of the sharper tools in the shedccoorreeyy is one of the sharper tools in the shedccoorreeyy is one of the sharper tools in the shedccoorreeyy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Corey
ccoorreeyy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdkeller View Post
What about ejector seats? For the dumb people...
Hahahahaha!!!
Old 02-10-2010, 12:00 AM   #14
Speed Holes
JohnnyTaco is on a distinguished road

Name: Johnny
JohnnyTaco's Tacoma Gallery
This can only mean one thing. Koreans are taking over the car industry.
Old 02-10-2010, 06:23 AM   #15
ywen is one of the sharper tools in the shedywen is one of the sharper tools in the shedywen is one of the sharper tools in the shedywen is one of the sharper tools in the shedywen is one of the sharper tools in the shedywen is one of the sharper tools in the shedywen is one of the sharper tools in the shedywen is one of the sharper tools in the shedywen is one of the sharper tools in the shedywen is one of the sharper tools in the shedywen is one of the sharper tools in the shed
ywen's Tacoma Gallery
Wait let me guess.. this is another conspiracy by the big three and the US government with the assistance of the US media?

LOL FABOIS FTMFW!
Old 02-10-2010, 06:29 AM   #16
Jigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Jigzor's Tacoma Gallery
Screw this, I'm trading in for a Suzuki truck or wait until KIA comes out with one.
Old 02-10-2010, 06:33 AM   #17
I'll try being nicer if you try being smarter.
mws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
mws4ua's Tacoma Gallery
Until MY Toyota has a problem, I'm not worried about it.
Old 02-10-2010, 06:44 AM   #18
TBAGRR is on a distinguished road

TBAGRR's Tacoma Gallery
i personally think most of the problems Toyota and Honda have had are vehicles coming from the USA factories, Toyota builds more vehicles in the US than any other manufacture i believe(Saw that on yahoo news) so buying Toyota i feel i would support real working blue collar working Americans so F gm and ford who sold all there Detroit plants and went to Mexico for cheaper labor and shit cars, ill buy another Toyota in a heartbeat! Every manufacturer has issues, ford told there customers of like 7 million cars not to park them in the garage b/c they could catch on fire by there selves and burn the house down.... sounds more dangerous than a sticking pedal atleast u can turn your car or truck off to fix that!!!!!
Old 02-10-2010, 06:46 AM   #19
ywen is one of the sharper tools in the shedywen is one of the sharper tools in the shedywen is one of the sharper tools in the shedywen is one of the sharper tools in the shedywen is one of the sharper tools in the shedywen is one of the sharper tools in the shedywen is one of the sharper tools in the shedywen is one of the sharper tools in the shedywen is one of the sharper tools in the shedywen is one of the sharper tools in the shedywen is one of the sharper tools in the shed
ywen's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TBAGRR View Post
i personally think most of the problems Toyota and Honda have had are vehicles coming from the USA factories, Toyota builds more vehicles in the US than any other manufacture i believe(Saw that on yahoo news) so buying Toyota i feel i would support real working blue collar working Americans so F gm and ford who sold all there Detroit plants and went to Mexico for cheaper labor and shit cars, ill buy another Toyota in a heartbeat! Every manufacturer has issues, ford told there customers of like 7 million cars not to park them in the garage b/c they could catch on fire by there selves and burn the house down.... sounds more dangerous than a sticking pedal atleast u can turn your car or truck off to fix that!!!!!
UHHHH You do know that big 3 employees more american factory workers than all of the foreign compnaies combined?

Okay go ahead and support the companies supporting less americans.. LOL
Old 02-10-2010, 06:46 AM   #20
mjp2 is living vicariously through me.
martie is one of the sharper tools in the shedmartie is one of the sharper tools in the shedmartie is one of the sharper tools in the shedmartie is one of the sharper tools in the shedmartie is one of the sharper tools in the shedmartie is one of the sharper tools in the shedmartie is one of the sharper tools in the shedmartie is one of the sharper tools in the shedmartie is one of the sharper tools in the shedmartie is one of the sharper tools in the shedmartie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: smartie pants
martie's Tacoma Gallery
Buy German!