LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > General Automotive

Notices

Anyone moved out of AZ...plate credit question

Old 02-10-2010, 12:55 PM   #1
petersharp is one of the sharper tools in the shedpetersharp is one of the sharper tools in the shedpetersharp is one of the sharper tools in the shedpetersharp is one of the sharper tools in the shedpetersharp is one of the sharper tools in the shedpetersharp is one of the sharper tools in the shedpetersharp is one of the sharper tools in the shedpetersharp is one of the sharper tools in the shedpetersharp is one of the sharper tools in the shedpetersharp is one of the sharper tools in the shedpetersharp is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Do you need to ask?! It's up there ^
petersharp's Tacoma Gallery
Anyone moved out of AZ...plate credit question

So I moved out of Arizona and they're telling me that the only way I would have been eligible for a license plate refund is if I had sold the car. Not eligible if I have moved out of state/registered the vehicle elsewhere. The level 1 rep I spoke to on their phone line told me that there's no way they'd ever know if I sold the car or not - basically telling me to claim the money.

This sucks, according to the system it would have been a refund of $140.

Anyone come across this? Or in other states maybe?