Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > General Automotive

Notices

What would you choose to do?

View Poll Results: If you had to lose the Taco, what would you get?
Ford F-Series 11 34.38%
Dodge Ram 3 9.38%
Chevy Silverado 6 18.75%
Honda Ridgeline 1 3.13%
GMC Sierra 4 12.50%
Rather walk than drive anything other than a Tacoma. 7 21.88%
Voters: 32. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-14-2010, 08:35 AM   #1
Dang liberals.
tacomaprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
tacomaprerunner's Tacoma Gallery
What would you choose to do?

Whoa, hold on, I just updated this poll to have the Tundra as an option.

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/gen...ruck-poll.html
Old 02-14-2010, 08:38 AM   #2
The Welfare Cadilac
Max-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Michael
Max-4_Yota's Tacoma Gallery
why are you considering it?
Old 02-14-2010, 08:39 AM   #3
Dang liberals.
tacomaprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Max-4_Yota View Post
why are you considering it?

I'm not considering it, just was wondering.
Old 02-14-2010, 08:41 AM   #4
OH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Steve
OH-MAN's Tacoma Gallery
What situation requires you to just change trucks?
If you need a different type of vehicle like a mini van for impending multiple offspring then things change.
If you are switching from one truck to another?
Old 02-14-2010, 08:41 AM   #5
( . )( . )
Stillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Law Enforcement:
Name: J.D.
Stillfly199's Tacoma Gallery
I would say either a Silverado or Sierra. Before the Taco that is what I always wanted.

Edit: I would probably go with a tundra, forgot bout them since they werent on the list, maybe a mod can help out?
Old 02-14-2010, 08:43 AM   #6
( . )( . )
Stillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Law Enforcement:
Quote:
Originally Posted by OH-MAN View Post
What situation requires you to just change trucks?
If you need a different type of vehicle like a mini van for impending multiple offspring then things change.
If you are switching from one truck to another?
He is pretty much just asking what truck would you drive if you werent driving a Tacoma. And you shoulda put Tundra up there.
Old 02-14-2010, 08:45 AM   #7
Dang liberals.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stillfly199 View Post
And you shoulda put Tundra up there.
Dang it, I even thought about putting it up there.
Old 02-14-2010, 08:46 AM   #8
Machine gun shits
paintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: shithead
paintdiddy's Tacoma Gallery
crewcab deisel f250 or f350 on 37s
Old 02-14-2010, 08:46 AM   #9
( . )( . )
Law Enforcement:
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomaprerunner View Post
Dang it, I even thought about putting it up there.
I didnt even notice it at first, I think most would choose the Tundra, it is a bad ass truck.
Old 02-14-2010, 08:47 AM   #10
Dang liberals.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stillfly199 View Post
I didnt even notice it at first, I think most would choose the Tundra, it is a bad ass truck.
Any way to edit the poll to add it?
Old 02-14-2010, 08:50 AM   #11
Black Taco
Beau02 has a spectacular aura aboutBeau02 has a spectacular aura about

Name: Beau
Beau02's Tacoma Gallery
I went with the Ford. I would really rather not drive any of the options outside of the Tacoma, but I live too far from work to walk...

My Reasons FWIW
FORD: Didn't take gov't money, and recently surpassed Toyota in initial quality
DODGE: Shitty quality. Period.
CHEVY/GMC: Copout company. Had to get saved by the gov't and still suck.
HONDA: Good company, I'm just not a fan of the Ridgeline.

P.S. I would have chosen a Tundra had it been an option.
Old 02-14-2010, 08:51 AM   #12
Dang liberals.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beau02 View Post

P.S. I would have chosen a Tundra had it been an option.
Alright, I'm gonna make a new poll with the Tundra
Old 02-14-2010, 08:54 AM   #13
Dang liberals.

alright, made a new one with the Tundra.

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/gen...ruck-poll.html
Old 02-14-2010, 09:11 AM   #14
What's the matter, Colonel Sandurz? CHICKEN?
moto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
moto932's Tacoma Gallery
i voted for the Ridgeline because i promised myself i would never buy a GM product again. i also have friends who drive f150 and they hate them. honda also makes a solid product so thats why it was my choice.