Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > General Automotive

Notices

Updated: Which Truck Poll

View Poll Results: Which Truck would you chose if you had to drop the Taco?
Ford F-Series 36 20.93%
Dodge Ram 11 6.40%
Chevy Silverado 24 13.95%
Honda Ridgeline 5 2.91%
GMC Sierra 12 6.98%
Toyota Tundra 73 42.44%
Would rather walk than drive anything but a Taco 11 6.40%
Voters: 172. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-14-2010, 08:52 AM   #1
Dang liberals.
tacomaprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
tacomaprerunner's Tacoma Gallery
Updated: Which Truck Poll

Alright, say hypothetically you had to get a truck other than a Tacoma. What would you do?

I'm not considering anything other than a Taco, just was wondering what other people thought.

This is an updated poll - the previous one didn't have the Tundra as an option

(http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/gen...choose-do.html)
Old 02-14-2010, 08:55 AM   #2
Machine gun shits
paintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: shithead
paintdiddy's Tacoma Gallery
i still stay with a ford deisel over the tundra
Old 02-14-2010, 08:58 AM   #4
Machine gun shits
paintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: shithead
paintdiddy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cars0n` View Post
i like the style of the new dodges the best
the mega cab is sick looking
Old 02-14-2010, 09:00 AM   #5
Black Taco
Beau02 has a spectacular aura aboutBeau02 has a spectacular aura about

Name: Beau
Beau02's Tacoma Gallery
I went for the Tundra as my first choice. The Ford is an acceptable second, but other than that I'd walk . . . it'll just have leave earlier for work.
Old 02-14-2010, 09:02 AM   #6
Atomic Punk
Apple X C0re has much to be proud ofApple X C0re has much to be proud ofApple X C0re has much to be proud ofApple X C0re has much to be proud ofApple X C0re has much to be proud ofApple X C0re has much to be proud ofApple X C0re has much to be proud ofApple X C0re has much to be proud ofApple X C0re has much to be proud ofApple X C0re has much to be proud of

Name: Josh
Apple X C0re's Tacoma Gallery
Dodge Ram with a cummins 24 valve and a 6 speed
Old 02-14-2010, 09:10 AM   #7
( . )( . )
Stillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Law Enforcement:
Name: J.D.
Stillfly199's Tacoma Gallery
I would say Tundra, then Silverado, I almost got a Silverado before the Tacoma.
Old 02-14-2010, 09:12 AM   #8
1st Gen. Pride
only_K is just really niceonly_K is just really niceonly_K is just really niceonly_K is just really niceonly_K is just really nice

Name: Kevin
only_K's Tacoma Gallery
if i got a silverado it would have to be diesel.
Old 02-14-2010, 09:30 AM   #9
Support our troops!
The End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Master at Arms
Name: Tim
The End's Tacoma Gallery
TUNDRA! But you forgot the RAPTOR.
Old 02-14-2010, 09:46 AM   #10
I KEEEEEL YOU
Burgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Stephen
Burgman's Tacoma Gallery
HONDA RIDGELINE for real yo, reliability that u can trust and lots of entire pockets and cargo room, and i cooler in the bed
Old 02-14-2010, 09:48 AM   #11
Fed Taco will become famous soon enough

Name: Cale
Fed Taco's Tacoma Gallery
I would drive a F-250, or raptor.
Old 02-14-2010, 10:09 AM   #13
ktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ktmrider's Tacoma Gallery
I need multiple choices, F-Series, Silverado, Sierra, Tundra. I would want to go diesel before any gas engine, so right now it would probably be the allison, but these next two years if the new ford diesels do good i would probably go with one of those.
Old 02-14-2010, 10:25 AM   #14
I KEEEEEL YOU
Burgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Stephen
Burgman's Tacoma Gallery
japanese all day every day
Old 02-14-2010, 10:31 AM   #15
Tsenekos has much to be proud ofTsenekos has much to be proud ofTsenekos has much to be proud ofTsenekos has much to be proud ofTsenekos has much to be proud ofTsenekos has much to be proud ofTsenekos has much to be proud ofTsenekos has much to be proud ofTsenekos has much to be proud of

Name: Greg
Tsenekos's Tacoma Gallery
I'd rather walk thanks
Old 02-14-2010, 10:36 AM   #16
Support our troops!
The End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Master at Arms
Name: Tim
The End's Tacoma Gallery
I can't afford a diesel.
Old 02-14-2010, 10:45 AM   #17
ktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ktmrider's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by The End View Post
I can't afford a diesel.
x2 those things are spensive, but if i could i would get one.
Old 02-14-2010, 11:29 AM   #18
Taco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Robert
Taco76087's Tacoma Gallery
I would have to go back to a Silverado
Old 02-15-2010, 11:23 PM   #20
My Truck is Cuter than Yours
Kelson is one of the sharper tools in the shedKelson is one of the sharper tools in the shedKelson is one of the sharper tools in the shedKelson is one of the sharper tools in the shedKelson is one of the sharper tools in the shedKelson is one of the sharper tools in the shedKelson is one of the sharper tools in the shedKelson is one of the sharper tools in the shedKelson is one of the sharper tools in the shedKelson is one of the sharper tools in the shedKelson is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kelson
Kelson's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ktmrider View Post
I need multiple choices, F-Series, Silverado, Sierra, Tundra. I would want to go diesel before any gas engine, so right now it would probably be the allison, but these next two years if the new ford diesels do good i would probably go with one of those.
allison makes transmissions....