Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > General Automotive

Notices

1st Gen, 14" lift 44" tires FS Columbia, SC

Old 02-19-2010, 05:37 AM   #1
AzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: Govenor's Twenty, Mobilization Trainer, Squad Designated Marksman, Flight Operations
Name: Andy
AzogSS's Tacoma Gallery
1st Gen, 14" lift 44" tires FS Columbia, SC

Not mine, thought I'd share though. Dat's a HUGE B*tch!!!!

http://columbia.craigslist.org/cto/1600679109.html
Old 02-19-2010, 05:41 AM   #2
98_mud_bug
98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed

98_Mud_bug's Tacoma Gallery
i like it.. but it looks like he wants to get rid of it and get a truck to compensate even more. And a 14" ifs lift, i could imagine it rides like it has square wheels.
Old 02-19-2010, 05:46 AM   #3
Machine gun shits
paintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: shithead
paintdiddy's Tacoma Gallery
repost
Old 07-20-2012, 08:54 PM   #6
EWhitman11 is on a distinguished road
Name: Eli
EWhitman11's Tacoma Gallery
Hey guys I have a similar problem. I just bought a 2003 Tacoma 4wd and want to lift it.

I am looking at the Bilstein 5100's in the front and a Add a Leaf in the rear. Is this all I need to lift it? About how much of a lift will I get? Is it easy to install these on my own? And will this set the truck at level, front higher, or rear higher? Thanks guys, I am new to this whole thing haha. Here my truck
Old 07-21-2012, 12:55 AM   #7
Just out for a rip are ya bud?
IDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mark
IDtrucks's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by EWhitman11 View Post
Hey guys I have a similar problem. I just bought a 2003 Tacoma 4wd and want to lift it.

I am looking at the Bilstein 5100's in the front and a Add a Leaf in the rear. Is this all I need to lift it? About how much of a lift will I get? Is it easy to install these on my own? And will this set the truck at level, front higher, or rear higher? Thanks guys, I am new to this whole thing haha. Here my truck
how on earth is that a similar problem to a 14" ifs lift? And reviving a 2 year old thread to do it too.

Wrong section but ill answer your questions because you seem lost.
5100s in the front and a 2" aal in the back is the starter, decent lift, so yes its a good lift. You should get new shocks all around, so just get the front and back 5100s You will get 2-2.5" of life which is enough to clear 33s with minimal trimming, depending on your back spacing/width of wheel. It is fairly easy to install. The rear is easier than the front. For the front once you get your strut out take the whole strut to a shop to have them put on the new 5100. Auto zone spring compressors suck and are not worth the problem and doing it with a floor jack is dangerous and not advised. It will put the truck pretty much level. If you have any more questions narrow your search to the 1st gen and suspension section and/or ask your question in the 1st gen section with a new thread. Or just pm me, as i also have the 5100 aal lift right now, and put it on myself one night with the laughter and guidance of my bros in the ID/WA bs thread.
Old 07-21-2012, 03:17 PM   #8
EWhitman11 is on a distinguished road
Name: Eli
EWhitman11's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah I accidently had 2 windows open and thought I was viewing a different one.. Realized right after. Thank you for the advice though haha. How much does it cost to have the shop help?
Old 07-21-2012, 03:34 PM   #9
Just out for a rip are ya bud?
IDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mark
IDtrucks's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by EWhitman11 View Post
Yeah I accidently had 2 windows open and thought I was viewing a different one.. Realized right after. Thank you for the advice though haha. How much does it cost to have the shop help?
Some shops won't swap out your own strut with your parts but i guarantee if you call a few places you will find one that will. It's going to be about 20-40 a strut. But trust me...it is worth it to just have them do it.