Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > General Automotive

Notices

Got my license

Old 02-23-2010, 09:25 PM   #21
Thread Jacker
schiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Caleb
schiz94's Tacoma Gallery
OH, and they dont want brand new drivers to be cocky going out on the road by themselves for the first time, so nobody ever gets 100. its impossible
Old 02-23-2010, 09:26 PM   #22
Thread Jacker
schiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

schiz94's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by xSpyderguyx View Post
In washington an 80 is passing.

OP- where in Bellingham do you live. Have tons of family up there.
near lake padden. off of samish way
Old 02-23-2010, 09:27 PM   #23
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
I passed with a perfect score with the toughest instructor. No joke.
Old 02-23-2010, 09:29 PM   #24
cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by schiz94 View Post
i was in the wrong lane going into the roundabout to get a perfect score, but instead of trying to cross traffic i just went the safe way. i didnt signal when stopping on a hill to park. and i didnt stop fully before every single white line at stop signs,(so she said). pass is a pass. and it was a pwn for me, cuz i know i know how to drive, i just didnt wanna fail and have to do the test multiple times.i was really nervous. the best part was the parrallel park in the honda odyssey. that was the pwnage part
I did my driver's test in a Ford Focus. had to attempt to parallel park with a fucking tow truck in the way. My administrator didn't want to wait for him to move either I still got it though. I got marked off for slightly exceeding the speed limit when joining traffic on the freeway. That's the only one I really remember. It was quite a while ago that I took it.
Old 02-23-2010, 09:31 PM   #25
Thread Jacker

schiz94's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by derekabraham View Post
I passed with a perfect score with the toughest instructor. No joke.
wonder what that was like.
Old 02-23-2010, 09:33 PM   #26
Thread Jacker

schiz94's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmack View Post
I did my driver's test in a Ford Focus. had to attempt to parallel park with a fucking tow truck in the way. My administrator didn't want to wait for him to move either I still got it though. I got marked off for slightly exceeding the speed limit when joining traffic on the freeway. That's the only one I really remember. It was quite a while ago that I took it.
for driving school, i got to drive a cadillac cts. smooth ride on the freeway. wish i coulda done my test in that but you gotta bring your own car. so i used my moms van
Old 02-23-2010, 09:34 PM   #27
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: beat cop...putting bad people in jail
Name: Jeff
tigerfan00's Tacoma Gallery
i failed my test to get my license twice

i bet i can outdrive all of you
Old 02-23-2010, 09:35 PM   #28
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerfan00 View Post

Didn't you almost crash your cruiser not too long ago?

j/k dude. You probably could outdrive me.
Old 02-23-2010, 09:36 PM   #29
Love peace and Taco Grease
Dellosa89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDellosa89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDellosa89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDellosa89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDellosa89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDellosa89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDellosa89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDellosa89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDellosa89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDellosa89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDellosa89 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
Dellosa89's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Dont think i will ever try to run from you.
Old 02-23-2010, 09:38 PM   #30
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: beat cop...putting bad people in jail
Name: Jeff
tigerfan00's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmack View Post
Didn't you almost crash your cruiser not too long ago?

j/k dude. You probably could outdrive me.
yes

ive totalled one...almost wadded a 2nd one up on a guardrail doing 75 over a patch of ice

i kept that from happening
Old 02-23-2010, 09:42 PM   #31
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
yes

ive totalled one...almost wadded a 2nd one up on a guardrail doing 75 over a patch of ice

i kept that from happening
It's alright. Chris almost caused us to go through the Wally World doors one time when he was driving.
Old 02-23-2010, 09:44 PM   #32
Thread Jacker

schiz94's Tacoma Gallery
not trying to brag about my score, didnt do it perfectly. the pwned was because im glad i passed first try
Old 02-23-2010, 10:37 PM   #33
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
Oh, and congrats!