Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > General Automotive

Notices

BRB goin on my first drive with the stick!

Old 02-24-2010, 06:20 PM   #1
Thread Jacker
schiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Caleb
schiz94's Tacoma Gallery
BRB goin on my first drive with the stick!

by myself!! in the rain...
Old 02-24-2010, 06:26 PM   #3
braaap
steve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steven
steve o 77's Tacoma Gallery
I have a feeling this is going to turn into another "im about to run out of gas" thread.
Old 02-24-2010, 06:26 PM   #4
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^
blackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

blackhawke88's Tacoma Gallery
no homo...
Old 02-24-2010, 06:27 PM   #6
braaap
steve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by dylandercole View Post
or burnt clutch annonymous thread
Old 02-24-2010, 06:29 PM   #7
Resident Jackass
SoutheastTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoutheastTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoutheastTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoutheastTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoutheastTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoutheastTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoutheastTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoutheastTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoutheastTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoutheastTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoutheastTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: steven
SoutheastTaco's Tacoma Gallery
or sug new tires thread
Old 02-24-2010, 06:55 PM   #8
Thread Jacker
schiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

schiz94's Tacoma Gallery
haha im back, i lived. it was literally the worst day ever to go on a drive to blockbuster. it was raining so hard i couldnt hear the engine. got nervous and stalled once at a stoplight. no burnt clutch
Old 02-24-2010, 06:57 PM   #9
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^
blackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

blackhawke88's Tacoma Gallery
^ time to get exhaust and turn off that damn hip-hop noise
Old 02-24-2010, 06:58 PM   #10
four forty four
oldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dave
oldtacomaguy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by schiz94 View Post
haha im back, i lived. it was literally the worst day ever to go on a drive to blockbuster. it was raining so hard i couldnt hear the engine. got nervous and stalled once at a stoplight. no burnt clutch
I'd call that a success. It just gets easier from now on.
Old 02-24-2010, 07:02 PM   #11
Thread Jacker

schiz94's Tacoma Gallery
yeah, didnt help that its busy in town right now, and its pitch black outside, and its basically hailing.. heavy rain with a few hail mixed. annnnd i ask the lady at blockbuster for an application, and shes like oh we dont do that here. you have to go online. and they wont hire you because you're not 18. look lady i dont give a fuck how old i am or how blockbuster does business. give me a bleeping application or say you cant, dont tell me why they wont hire. you stuck up BI%$H
Old 02-24-2010, 07:04 PM   #12
IgnoringChrisWatchingEdLi veVicariouslyThroughMJP2
TacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
TacoNut's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by schiz94 View Post
yeah, didnt help that its busy in town right now, and its pitch black outside, and its basically hailing.. heavy rain with a few hail mixed. annnnd i ask the lady at blockbuster for an application, and shes like oh we dont do that here. you have to go online. and they wont hire you because you're not 18. look lady i dont give a fuck how old i am or how blockbuster does business. give me a bleeping application or say you cant, dont tell me why they wont hire. you stuck up BI%$H
Old 02-24-2010, 07:05 PM   #13
Thread Jacker

schiz94's Tacoma Gallery
well, if i want to apply i wanna apply, just because shes already got a job doesnt mean she has the right to deny me. i understood you have to be 18. i didnt say anything to her just left and ranted here
Old 02-24-2010, 08:12 PM   #15
The Welfare Cadilac
Max-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Michael
Max-4_Yota's Tacoma Gallery
now to tackle starting off facing up hill! dunn dunn dunn!
Old 02-24-2010, 08:20 PM   #16
braaap

Quote:
Originally Posted by Max-4_Yota View Post
haha, in the snow... when you've only had your license for 2 months. Don't ask how I know.
Old 02-24-2010, 08:26 PM   #17
Snipe is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnipe is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnipe is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnipe is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnipe is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnipe is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnipe is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnipe is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnipe is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnipe is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnipe is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Snipe's Tacoma Gallery
So you have parked the truck for the night right?

Is it safe for the rest of us Washitonians to go out for a while without dodging gear sets in the road?
Old 02-24-2010, 08:29 PM   #18
Do I look like a guy with a plan?
cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoNut View Post
x2 on this!
Old 02-24-2010, 08:33 PM   #19
Thread Jacker

schiz94's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Max-4_Yota View Post
i did earlier. haha with a guy right on my bumper. steep. i just let the clutch out til i heard a little rumble than took off the brake and gassed. no roll back and a perfect start