Yes 68 95.77%
No 3 4.23%
Your crazy 0 0%
Im lost 0 0%
other, please specify 0 0%
Voters: 71. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-25-2010, 05:06 AM   #21
Old & Forgetful
Janster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jandy
Janster's Tacoma Gallery
YES!!

I haven't cared to pay any attention to all the media BS and what Toyota did or didn't do - shame on them and everyone else - or whatever. Now - can they just focus on finding the issue and fixing it and move on.

It's unfortunate that Toyota will be scared for life. There's a lot of people that will never think about buying a toyota ever - I'm not one of them.

And again, I've said this before....I hope this is the kick in the ass that gets to focus on getting their vehicles & quality back on track where it used to be years ago.
Old 02-25-2010, 05:15 AM   #22
You think I was rollin out here naked?
ToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: MA
ToucanV13's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by whippersnapper02 View Post
Funny that everyone starts experiencing "problems" now that the recalls are out. Also gotta love the fake test some "respected" Professor Crusty McFucker did. Everyone has their price.
x2
Old 02-25-2010, 05:45 AM   #23
I think I'm getting the Fear.
MY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: CH53-E Crewchief/Mechanic, HMH-464
Name: Mojo
MY50cal's Tacoma Gallery
05 with 70k... not one problem. well besides the growling noise but that is because I modified the truck, not TOYOTA.
Old 02-25-2010, 10:52 AM   #25
No way, get real
silvertaco82 has much to be proud ofsilvertaco82 has much to be proud ofsilvertaco82 has much to be proud ofsilvertaco82 has much to be proud ofsilvertaco82 has much to be proud ofsilvertaco82 has much to be proud ofsilvertaco82 has much to be proud ofsilvertaco82 has much to be proud of

Name: Mike
silvertaco82's Tacoma Gallery
05 only problem is im an idiot... Love my truck
Old 02-25-2010, 10:54 AM   #27
Living vicariously through myself
mjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Milton Juevos Portimous II
mjp2's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jandrews View Post
I heard a Toyota somewhere ate a guy's kid.

That's just something I heard.
It's on the internet so it must be true!

Great signature pic, btw.
Old 02-25-2010, 11:14 AM   #28
Kazz is a name known to allKazz is a name known to allKazz is a name known to allKazz is a name known to allKazz is a name known to allKazz is a name known to all
Kazz's Tacoma Gallery
2010 with only 800 miles on it. Love it even its its going to be recalled. I test drove everything before I bought and nothing compares. I think its government/media bullshit. If one of the North American companies had this we wouldn't be hearing nothing. I didn't hear a senator say stop driving a Ford when the tires blew out did you?? Everyone wants to bring the top dog down. This will even make Toyota brands better, so there just screwing themselves. You can bet Toyota's QA is going to be increased 10 fold.
Old 02-25-2010, 11:23 AM   #30
TACO054 is on a distinguished road
Name: SIDNEY
TACO054's Tacoma Gallery
Said before ive had lots of issues wit my 05 wit 117000 miles, but LOVE MY TRUCK.
Old 02-25-2010, 11:45 AM   #31
SmoothFox is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmoothFox is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmoothFox is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmoothFox is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmoothFox is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmoothFox is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmoothFox is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmoothFox is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmoothFox is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmoothFox is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmoothFox is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
SmoothFox's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatGuy18 View Post
Which fucktard clicked 'No'?
I clicked no, just 'cause I don't wanna be left out of the fucktard club!