Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > General Automotive

Notices

GM recalling 1.4 million vehicles...

Old 03-02-2010, 05:46 AM   #1
alpineski26 is just really nicealpineski26 is just really nicealpineski26 is just really nicealpineski26 is just really nicealpineski26 is just really nice
alpineski26's Tacoma Gallery
GM recalling 1.4 million vehicles...

maybe the media frenzy hate-fest of toyota will die down a little?

http://www.boston.com/news/nation/ar...teering_issue/
Old 03-02-2010, 05:48 AM   #2
TacomaJack09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaJack09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaJack09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaJack09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaJack09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaJack09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaJack09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaJack09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaJack09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaJack09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaJack09 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jackson
TacomaJack09's Tacoma Gallery
Haha I just read this, below is another article. Check out this quote.

"GM blamed the fault on a supplier partially owned by Toyota. " BS!!!

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/business/8544989.stm
Old 03-02-2010, 05:57 AM   #3
Banned
Lentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
Did you see the non-hater Toyota commercials?
Old 03-02-2010, 05:58 AM   #4
My spoon is too Big!
xJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
xJuice's Tacoma Gallery
This is getting ridiculous.

Back in my day if a part broke you went to the store and bought yourself a new one.
Old 03-02-2010, 06:03 AM   #5
Jigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Jigzor's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by xJuice View Post

Back in my day if a part broke you went to the store and bought yourself a new one.
LMAO, back in 'my day'.. You are 26.
Old 03-02-2010, 06:05 AM   #6
alpineski26 is just really nicealpineski26 is just really nicealpineski26 is just really nicealpineski26 is just really nicealpineski26 is just really nice
alpineski26's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

+1
Old 03-02-2010, 06:07 AM   #7
zimm52 has a brilliant futurezimm52 has a brilliant futurezimm52 has a brilliant futurezimm52 has a brilliant futurezimm52 has a brilliant futurezimm52 has a brilliant futurezimm52 has a brilliant futurezimm52 has a brilliant futurezimm52 has a brilliant futurezimm52 has a brilliant futurezimm52 has a brilliant future

zimm52's Tacoma Gallery
not the first time for gm and wont be tha last. will never buy another GM car ever agian. Made that mistake before.
Old 03-02-2010, 06:08 AM   #8
My spoon is too Big!
xJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
xJuice's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jigzor View Post
LMAO, back in 'my day'.. You are 26.
Old 03-02-2010, 07:52 AM   #10
CAPS CAPS CAPS!
asphaltpilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedasphaltpilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedasphaltpilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedasphaltpilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedasphaltpilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedasphaltpilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedasphaltpilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedasphaltpilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedasphaltpilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedasphaltpilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedasphaltpilot is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Sergeant, B Co, 1st BN, 6th MAR ('93 - '97)
Name: Jason
asphaltpilot's Tacoma Gallery
They must be tap-dancing at Ford....
Old 03-02-2010, 07:52 AM   #11
Roll Tide
HondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: James
HondaGM's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TRICOMA View Post
Wow maybe everyone should sell their GM and buy Toyotas.

I would never give up my Toyota for a Domestic Car.
x100
Old 03-02-2010, 08:00 AM   #12
Speak English..it's America
testedone is a glorious beacon of lighttestedone is a glorious beacon of lighttestedone is a glorious beacon of lighttestedone is a glorious beacon of lighttestedone is a glorious beacon of lighttestedone is a glorious beacon of light

Army: 11B
Name: Rick
testedone's Tacoma Gallery
Just returned from a trip to North Carolina (from IL) and stopped just outside of Georgetown, a few Toyota employees were int he gas station I stopped at and asked me about my truck, told them I love it.

But they brought up a interesting point, why don't we see a federal focus on the other manufacturers recalls and problems?? There view (and I agree) is the this current administration is in bed with the unions and we (the people) own GM now and there is a vested interest in discrediting Toyota....Yes it reeks of conspiracy theory but I believe it to be true.

The recall on the Tacoma front drive shaft, the folks in the plant in KY told me that same part is used by GM and Ford, yet you don't here the news or the fed's getting on them???

Things that make you go hmmmm....