Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > General Automotive

Notices

Next on the recall list for bad brakes

Old 03-03-2010, 10:08 AM   #1
cjh is on a distinguished road
cjh's Tacoma Gallery
Next on the recall list for bad brakes

I got a chuckle today reading the local paper. There was a 3 car accident, nobody hurt luckily, but the driver that caused it was driving a chevy cobalt and she said the reason for the accident was her car would not stop. I guess GM is next on the chopping block for faulty brakes. It seems like whenever a driver is at fault, they try to blame their problems on some one else.
Old 03-03-2010, 10:13 AM   #2
SMSgt / 2W091
El Diablo is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Diablo is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Diablo is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Diablo is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Diablo is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Diablo is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Diablo is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Diablo is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Diablo is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Diablo is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Diablo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: IYAAYAS
Name: Beelzebub
El Diablo's Tacoma Gallery
"I swear I hit the brakes and nothing happened"