Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > General Automotive

Notices

the next tacoma? when?

Old 03-04-2010, 01:42 AM   #1
robo-ninja
edwinalink is a name known to alledwinalink is a name known to alledwinalink is a name known to alledwinalink is a name known to alledwinalink is a name known to alledwinalink is a name known to all

edwinalink's Tacoma Gallery
the next tacoma? when?

so there's a new Sienna... a new 4runner?

when are we gonna get a new taco?

have there been pictures linked since I fell out of regularly visiting this forum?

and am I really the first person to start one of these threads?
i cant be, I just gotta suck at using search...

yeah thats it.
Old 03-04-2010, 01:47 AM   #2
"Living life in the FAST lane..."
05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

05PreRunner's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to 05PreRunner

^^Here's a photoshop TW member "Krookz" made...
Old 03-04-2010, 01:51 AM   #3
robo-ninja
edwinalink is a name known to alledwinalink is a name known to alledwinalink is a name known to alledwinalink is a name known to alledwinalink is a name known to alledwinalink is a name known to all

yeah, I'm really crossing fingers that the new taco looks like the 4runner!
Old 03-04-2010, 02:59 AM   #4
Oh gravity, thou art a heartless bitch!
AvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brandon
AvsFanTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 05PreRunner View Post

that thing is ugly
Looks like the chevy colorado to me
Old 03-04-2010, 08:10 AM   #7
Low and slow
dually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 14S
dually's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Janster View Post
Based on past history.... the 1st gens went from 95-04. Sooooo, I'm gonna guess the 3rd generation will be 2015.
Actually, there were three body styles in first gen
95.5-96ish
97-2000
01-04
Old 03-04-2010, 12:24 PM   #8
Old & Forgetful
Janster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jandy
Janster's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by dually View Post
Actually, there were three body styles in first gen
95.5-96ish
97-2000
01-04
They are all 1st gen trucks. Same chassis, engine, & suspension.

2nd gen trucks will also see minor changes over the years but they will keep the same chassis, engine, & suspension.
Old 03-04-2010, 12:47 PM   #9
robo-ninja

you really think they'll keep this platform 5 more years? not that i mind the current one.
Old 03-04-2010, 12:59 PM   #10
Tacoma02TRD is a jewel in the roughTacoma02TRD is a jewel in the roughTacoma02TRD is a jewel in the rough

Tacoma02TRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 05PreRunner View Post

I really hope they don't end up looking like this imo. It's just plain ugly, plus it probably doesn't help that I don't like the new 4 runners to begin with. Good job w/ the photoshop though.