Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > General Automotive

Notices

how long has your taco lasted??

Old 03-04-2010, 05:38 PM   #1
rex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: SSGT, BMET
rex99's Tacoma Gallery
how long has your taco lasted??

what year is your taco and how many miles do you have??

i have a '10 with 9300 miles
Old 03-04-2010, 05:41 PM   #2
Begin With The End In Mind.
carmellocafe is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarmellocafe is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarmellocafe is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarmellocafe is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarmellocafe is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarmellocafe is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarmellocafe is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarmellocafe is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarmellocafe is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarmellocafe is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarmellocafe is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: KEVIN
carmellocafe's Tacoma Gallery
2006 prerunner; 47k; Runs just as good as the day I drove it off the lot!
Old 03-04-2010, 05:42 PM   #3
I smell corn
kilted1117 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilted1117 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilted1117 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilted1117 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilted1117 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilted1117 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilted1117 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilted1117 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilted1117 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilted1117 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilted1117 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gophuk Yousef
kilted1117's Tacoma Gallery
'01 TRD Off Road 165,000+
Old 03-04-2010, 05:45 PM   #4
MTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Weesa
MTgirl's Tacoma Gallery
'99 with 40800 miles - I figure my truck will last at least another 30 years at this rate!
Old 03-04-2010, 05:50 PM   #5
Tsenekos has much to be proud ofTsenekos has much to be proud ofTsenekos has much to be proud ofTsenekos has much to be proud ofTsenekos has much to be proud ofTsenekos has much to be proud ofTsenekos has much to be proud ofTsenekos has much to be proud ofTsenekos has much to be proud of

Name: Greg
Tsenekos's Tacoma Gallery
'05 60000miles purrs like new but eats alot of fuel for its size.
rex you now have the taken the title title from cmack for worst sig
Old 03-04-2010, 05:56 PM   #6
rex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: SSGT, BMET
rex99's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsenekos View Post
rex you now have the taken the title title from cmack for worst sig
i'll assume "worst" was a typo and you meant to say best!!

edit-- if you notice, i drove through the explosion as cmack was running away from it!!!
Old 03-04-2010, 05:58 PM   #7
Tsenekos has much to be proud ofTsenekos has much to be proud ofTsenekos has much to be proud ofTsenekos has much to be proud ofTsenekos has much to be proud ofTsenekos has much to be proud ofTsenekos has much to be proud ofTsenekos has much to be proud ofTsenekos has much to be proud of

Name: Greg
Tsenekos's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by REX_111_MDG_BMET View Post

edit-- if you notice, i drove through the explosion as cmack was running away from it!!!
ya its pretty cool
Old 03-04-2010, 05:59 PM   #8
Roll Tide
HondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: James
HondaGM's Tacoma Gallery
09 dc 4x4 6100 miles
Old 03-04-2010, 06:03 PM   #9
MTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Weesa
MTgirl's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by REX_111_MDG_BMET View Post

and it looks like you lost part of the front grill to the explosion...
Old 03-04-2010, 06:04 PM   #11
My Cat's breath Smells like Cat Food
Monkeysuncle is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeysuncle is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeysuncle is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeysuncle is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeysuncle is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeysuncle is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeysuncle is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeysuncle is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeysuncle is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeysuncle is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeysuncle is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kevin
Monkeysuncle's Tacoma Gallery
1999 sr5 v6 4x4 110000 miles, runs like a champ
Old 03-04-2010, 06:04 PM   #12
CorrectionCop is one of the sharper tools in the shedCorrectionCop is one of the sharper tools in the shedCorrectionCop is one of the sharper tools in the shedCorrectionCop is one of the sharper tools in the shedCorrectionCop is one of the sharper tools in the shedCorrectionCop is one of the sharper tools in the shedCorrectionCop is one of the sharper tools in the shedCorrectionCop is one of the sharper tools in the shedCorrectionCop is one of the sharper tools in the shedCorrectionCop is one of the sharper tools in the shedCorrectionCop is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dave
CorrectionCop's Tacoma Gallery
07 Access cab about 34,800 miles. And runs great.
Old 03-05-2010, 04:44 AM   #14
Joseph is on a distinguished road
Joseph's Tacoma Gallery
I just sold a 95.5 tacoma with 194,000 miles. It lasted me 15 long years and I abused it badly. Unfortunately, it had become a little less dependable (it's my primary vehicle for commuting) and I felt like I had to part with it.

but it is being replaced with a gen 2 tacoma. Hopefully, I'll drive the new truck another 15 years, too.
Old 03-05-2010, 04:44 AM   #15
jwhelan is a glorious beacon of lightjwhelan is a glorious beacon of lightjwhelan is a glorious beacon of lightjwhelan is a glorious beacon of lightjwhelan is a glorious beacon of lightjwhelan is a glorious beacon of light

Name: JW
jwhelan's Tacoma Gallery
05 with 150k....replaced one hose so far.
Old 03-05-2010, 04:49 AM   #16
roddyrod72 is on a distinguished road
roddyrod72's Tacoma Gallery
I have a '97 V6 4x4 with 261,000. Runs awesome.
Old 03-05-2010, 04:51 AM   #17
I like to break shit!
fireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Kevin
fireturk41's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to fireturk41
bout 6 weeks....oh you mean the truck!!!!

240,000 miles and still new
Old 03-05-2010, 05:23 AM   #18
Resident Gun-toting Hippie
luni is one of the sharper tools in the shedluni is one of the sharper tools in the shedluni is one of the sharper tools in the shedluni is one of the sharper tools in the shedluni is one of the sharper tools in the shedluni is one of the sharper tools in the shedluni is one of the sharper tools in the shedluni is one of the sharper tools in the shedluni is one of the sharper tools in the shedluni is one of the sharper tools in the shedluni is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Combat Medic
Name: Burt's Mustache
luni's Tacoma Gallery
07 made it to to 25k and unsuccessfully landed a barrel roll.

09 is up to 22k and makes some funny noises but the rebuilt engine is goin great