Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > General Automotive

Notices

Looking for good advice on exterior appearance

Old 03-05-2010, 07:22 PM   #1
RockinShockinYota is on a distinguished road
Name: Matthew
RockinShockinYota's Tacoma Gallery
Looking for good advice on exterior appearance

my 1992 toyota is not in bad shape but could use some help. i would love some good input or something on what could make it turn heads and snap necks
Old 03-05-2010, 07:41 PM   #2
Przemekmsu is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrzemekmsu is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrzemekmsu is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrzemekmsu is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrzemekmsu is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrzemekmsu is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrzemekmsu is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrzemekmsu is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrzemekmsu is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrzemekmsu is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrzemekmsu is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Przemek
Przemekmsu's Tacoma Gallery
I think that you should trade the old junk in for a brand new Taco, I promise you that the new truck will make people turn their heads and snap their necks.
Old 03-05-2010, 07:47 PM   #3
ktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ktmrider's Tacoma Gallery
Flat orange paint job
Old 03-05-2010, 07:49 PM   #4
Do I look like a guy with a plan?
cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Replace the stuff that needs replacing first.

Also, pics?
Old 03-05-2010, 07:55 PM   #5
braaap
steve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steven
steve o 77's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Przemekmsu View Post
I think that you should trade the old junk in for a brand new Taco, I promise you that the new truck will make people turn their heads and snap their necks.
The early 90's pickups are the best looking imo. Especially if he has the 22RE motor in it.

Also we need some pics to tell you what to do OP.
Old 03-06-2010, 06:28 AM   #8
Black Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlack Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlack Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlack Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlack Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlack Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlack Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlack Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlack Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlack Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlack Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rob
Black Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Cool

I would go with your own personal retro look. Something between this and the original Tacos.
Attached Thumbnails
Looking for good advice on exterior appearance-toyota-tacoma-retro-b.jpg