Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > General Automotive

Notices

Can anyone identify this bumper?

Old 03-06-2010, 09:26 PM   #1
Khaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bryant
Khaos's Tacoma Gallery
Can anyone identify this bumper?

It's an S15 Silvia conversion bumper for the late '90s Integra, thats all I know.

Want to know who makes it or where to get it or anything at all really about it.

Old 03-06-2010, 09:29 PM   #2
KR FAB
sandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Amir
sandman427's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 05TacoTRD View Post
It's an S15 Silvia conversion bumper for the late '90s Integra, thats all I know.

Want to know who makes it or where to get it or anything at all really about it.

Blitz i think?? but i might be mistaken... or the veilside....
Old 03-06-2010, 09:48 PM   #3
Diffuse Pattern Recognition
Vinyl Taco will become famous soon enoughVinyl Taco will become famous soon enough

Name: Jimmie
Vinyl Taco's Tacoma Gallery
That front bumper is made by countless body kit makers. But those S15 SILVIA headlights are just molded in the bumper, any great quality import shop can do that.
Old 03-06-2010, 11:19 PM   #4
Khaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bryant
Khaos's Tacoma Gallery
The site my Fiance found it on doesn't give us any info. it says it's a Blitz but everytime I look it up, the blitz has different lines and doesnt have the cowl on the front of the bumper. Frustrating.

The plan is to do an S15 conversion on the Integra. Lights, bumper, ect and paint it black. then if I can convince the fiance to do it to her car, forced induction
Old 03-09-2010, 06:43 AM   #5
Rude Boy |><|
Phantom_X-SP is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhantom_X-SP is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhantom_X-SP is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhantom_X-SP is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhantom_X-SP is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhantom_X-SP is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhantom_X-SP is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhantom_X-SP is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhantom_X-SP is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhantom_X-SP is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhantom_X-SP is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Phantom_X-SP's Tacoma Gallery
Those lines sure do resemble a Shogun kit
Old 03-09-2010, 08:37 AM   #6
Rude Boy |><|
Phantom_X-SP is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhantom_X-SP is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhantom_X-SP is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhantom_X-SP is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhantom_X-SP is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhantom_X-SP is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhantom_X-SP is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhantom_X-SP is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhantom_X-SP is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhantom_X-SP is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhantom_X-SP is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Found the Shogun kit on a Ford Probe:

and 200SX:

Not sure if they call it the same for the S15 but the lines sure speak for themselves.

(sorry for the big pic...thats the only one I could find )
Old 03-09-2010, 08:41 AM   #7
dman597 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddman597 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddman597 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddman597 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddman597 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddman597 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddman597 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddman597 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddman597 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddman597 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddman597 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Doug
dman597's Tacoma Gallery
Its Here.
http://www.andysautosport.com/acura/...body_kits/aas/
Old 03-09-2010, 08:44 AM   #8
Rude Boy |><|

Quote:
Originally Posted by dman597 View Post
Nice find
Old 03-09-2010, 08:47 AM   #9
dman597 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddman597 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddman597 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddman597 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddman597 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddman597 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddman597 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddman597 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddman597 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddman597 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddman597 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Doug
dman597's Tacoma Gallery
yeah i love that site i got a kit for my old honda prelude because it was cheaper then a stock front bumper.lol