Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > General Automotive

Notices

A 1995 Honda Civic SI 2 Door, What was it like?

Old 03-08-2010, 10:18 PM   #1
Tacomzz09 is on a distinguished road

Tacomzz09's Tacoma Gallery
A 1995 Honda Civic SI 2 Door, What was it like?

Hi, My dad is planning on buying me a Honda Civic so on somedays ill take it to school instead of taking a brand new Tacoma to school to prevent it from getting scratched etc etc what those filthy teenagers to these days, when you had a Civic what was like? were people calling you out? or calling you a Ricer? Im curious because this car has a 3inch exhaust and 16inch rims with low profile tires and its lowered.. is this car considered a ricer? and yes, I do agree that taking this Civic to school is more reasonable than taking my Baby Tacoma, i'll use it as a "my sexier ride" ; )
Old 03-08-2010, 10:26 PM   #2
tacovic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacovic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacovic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacovic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacovic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacovic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacovic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacovic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacovic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacovic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacovic is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tacovic's Tacoma Gallery
those are somewhat rare cars. if done right, they can look really good. but from what it sounds like, yes, that is a ricer.
Old 03-08-2010, 10:27 PM   #3
AzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: Govenor's Twenty, Mobilization Trainer, Squad Designated Marksman, Flight Operations
Name: Andy
AzogSS's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tacomzz09 View Post
Hi, My dad is planning on buying me a Honda Civic so on somedays ill take it to school instead of taking a brand new Tacoma to school to prevent it from getting scratched etc etc what those filthy teenagers to these days, when you had a Civic what was like? were people calling you out? or calling you a Ricer? Im curious because this car has a 3inch exhaust and 16inch rims with low profile tires and its lowered.. is this car considered a ricer? and yes, I do agree that taking this Civic to school is more reasonable than taking my Baby Tacoma, i'll use it as a "my sexier ride" ; )
I had a stock 06 Civic that I sold and bought my Tacoma. I loved that car, I did get some jokes about driving it but I don't care. You make who you are your car doesn't. Sounds like it would be fun to drive, they corner well even without being lowered. I would still like to get a 98 or so hatchback. My parents never bought me a car so the fact they are buying you not one, but two is awesome!
Old 03-09-2010, 06:41 AM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by tacovic View Post
those are somewhat rare cars. if done right, they can look really good. but from what it sounds like, yes, that is a ricer.
lol, no stickers whatsover, also no bodykits, but yeah the 3inch exhaust is kinda giving me a heads up, it also has a CAI from K&N >.< fawwwk xD
Old 03-09-2010, 06:41 AM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzogSS View Post
I had a stock 06 Civic that I sold and bought my Tacoma. I loved that car, I did get some jokes about driving it but I don't care. You make who you are your car doesn't. Sounds like it would be fun to drive, they corner well even without being lowered. I would still like to get a 98 or so hatchback. My parents never bought me a car so the fact they are buying you not one, but two is awesome!
Agreed, one for playing around, and the other is a beauty xD
Old 03-09-2010, 12:39 PM   #6
Resident Jackass
Krazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: EMT - Alberta Health Services - Olds
Name: Power Serge
Krazie Sj's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by AzogSS View Post
Sounds like it would be fun to drive, they corner well even without being lowered.
Ditto, Wife had a 94 Civic hatch. Not the fastest car in the universe, but for what's under the hood, it moved pretty good and cornered very very well. (My 91 corolla would roll like you had removed the sway bars)

Good cars with repuation for being bullet proof.
Old 03-09-2010, 12:42 PM   #7
Breazeale- Pronounced Brazil
toyotadude5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotadude5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotadude5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotadude5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotadude5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotadude5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotadude5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotadude5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotadude5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotadude5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotadude5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: truck driver 1404
Name: chris
toyotadude5's Tacoma Gallery
i had a 95 civic 2 door ex. Threw a b16 in that, lowered, and it hauled pretty good. Also go 35 mpg