Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > General Automotive

Notices

Condensation in girlfriend's Chrysler 300c

Old 03-09-2010, 03:59 PM   #1
Mckeown343
Kyle is just really niceKyle is just really niceKyle is just really niceKyle is just really niceKyle is just really nice

Kyle's Tacoma Gallery
Condensation in girlfriend's Chrysler 300c

Hey everyone just a quick question hopefully all of you can help. My girlfriend has a Chrysler 300c and its getting a lot of condensation inside the car. Enough to fry one of her amps for her subs. I dont know where to start looking seals? Thanks everyone i know its not a tacoma but please help!
Old 03-09-2010, 04:29 PM   #3
pauldotcom is a glorious beacon of lightpauldotcom is a glorious beacon of lightpauldotcom is a glorious beacon of lightpauldotcom is a glorious beacon of lightpauldotcom is a glorious beacon of light
Name: Paul
pauldotcom's Tacoma Gallery
condensation happends in the car usually because of a water leak somewhere. Take a garden hose and spray in different spots.

You can also check dampness of your carpet. Check the passenger side front, if it's wet, your AC hose is either clogged or off.
Old 03-09-2010, 05:42 PM   #5
MMMMM Taco's
Taco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Taco-NB's Tacoma Gallery
Make sure she turns off the air recirculation on the heater/AC. She needs fresh air only. This could be the problem if she has recirculate on all the time.

Good luck.
Old 03-09-2010, 06:17 PM   #6
MTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Weesa
MTgirl's Tacoma Gallery
if the spare tire is stored in the truck (not outside) check there - lowest point for the back end of the car. theres usually a drain plug back there too. i once got about 2 gallons of water out of my subaru - bad seal around the taillight.
Old 03-09-2010, 06:43 PM   #8
takern is one of the sharper tools in the shedtakern is one of the sharper tools in the shedtakern is one of the sharper tools in the shedtakern is one of the sharper tools in the shedtakern is one of the sharper tools in the shedtakern is one of the sharper tools in the shedtakern is one of the sharper tools in the shedtakern is one of the sharper tools in the shedtakern is one of the sharper tools in the shedtakern is one of the sharper tools in the shedtakern is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: marine corps
Name: Tanner
takern's Tacoma Gallery
wait for it to warm up, take out the carpets and let it sit in the sun all day with the windows half way down
Old 03-09-2010, 07:01 PM   #9
Yo homie, that my briefcase?
ColdZeroBSP is a splendid one to beholdColdZeroBSP is a splendid one to beholdColdZeroBSP is a splendid one to beholdColdZeroBSP is a splendid one to beholdColdZeroBSP is a splendid one to beholdColdZeroBSP is a splendid one to beholdColdZeroBSP is a splendid one to beholdColdZeroBSP is a splendid one to behold

Name: Geoff
ColdZeroBSP's Tacoma Gallery
I'm getting a lot of condensation on the inside of windshield in the morning. Is this normal when it's cold out or does it mean I have some moisture inside the cab somewhere or a broken seal or something? I can't really remember it happening with my last truck