LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > General Automotive

Notices

How much should I get for these tires?

Old 03-10-2010, 10:49 AM   #1
Honey your two French Fries short of a Happy Meal.
eight3one_offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedeight3one_offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedeight3one_offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedeight3one_offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedeight3one_offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedeight3one_offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedeight3one_offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedeight3one_offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedeight3one_offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedeight3one_offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedeight3one_offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Richard
eight3one_offroad's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to eight3one_offroad
How much should I get for these tires?

Hey guys,

I have four 265/75/16 Goodyear MTRs that are on my truck, My buddie wants to buy them because he needs tires. I'd like to sell them but not sure what's the best price I should be asking for. I've attached some pictures showing tread life. Thanks for any support.

- Richard
Attached Thumbnails
How much should I get for these tires?-0310001042a.jpg   How much should I get for these tires?-0310001042.jpg  
Old 03-10-2010, 11:02 AM   #2
:POOPCORN:
98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Ben
98tacoma27's Tacoma Gallery
$250-300 for all four?
Old 03-10-2010, 11:06 AM   #3
Custom Tacoma bumpers & more for your offroad toy
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
RelentlessTaco's Tacoma Gallery
cant really determine the tread depth without something to compare with in the pics, but they look to be around 50%? $250 would probably be fair.
Old 03-10-2010, 11:12 AM   #4
Local Man
bigburrito is one of the sharper tools in the shedbigburrito is one of the sharper tools in the shedbigburrito is one of the sharper tools in the shedbigburrito is one of the sharper tools in the shedbigburrito is one of the sharper tools in the shedbigburrito is one of the sharper tools in the shedbigburrito is one of the sharper tools in the shedbigburrito is one of the sharper tools in the shedbigburrito is one of the sharper tools in the shedbigburrito is one of the sharper tools in the shedbigburrito is one of the sharper tools in the shed

bigburrito's Tacoma Gallery
simple calculation. price you paid less 1/3= price because they are used. then subtract proportional amount for remaining tread depth. in other words, if 50% is gone, subtract 50%
Old 03-10-2010, 11:19 AM   #5
eight3one_offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedeight3one_offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedeight3one_offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedeight3one_offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedeight3one_offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedeight3one_offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedeight3one_offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedeight3one_offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedeight3one_offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedeight3one_offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedeight3one_offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Well they were bought for around $220 a piece, A friend said he will pay $400 for all four. I think thats good enough because you folks said between $250-300. Right on!

Thanks guys,
Rich
Old 03-10-2010, 01:15 PM   #7

More pics.

Here it is guys, sorry I had to run some errands... haha it was not a minute!
Attached Thumbnails
How much should I get for these tires?-0310001130.jpg  
Old 03-10-2010, 03:12 PM   #8
pataco has much to be proud ofpataco has much to be proud ofpataco has much to be proud ofpataco has much to be proud ofpataco has much to be proud ofpataco has much to be proud ofpataco has much to be proud ofpataco has much to be proud ofpataco has much to be proud ofpataco has much to be proud of
pataco's Tacoma Gallery
dude,u get $400.u better take it and run.hope hes not to good of a buddy.
Old 03-10-2010, 03:35 PM   #9
btkicker will become famous soon enough
btkicker's Tacoma Gallery
300 is a good deal for both parties.