Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > General Automotive

Notices

First Gen Tacoma Stuck Pedal!

Old 03-10-2010, 12:37 PM   #1
Greg Graffin 2016
WhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andre
WhatThePho?'s Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to WhatThePho?
First Gen Tacoma Stuck Pedal!

I was leaving Costa Mesa heading on the 55 S. I got up to speed did my usual route going 70 mph, nothing different, Drove for a bit til i got to the 91. Before getting on the 91 On ramp I let go of my pedal to slow down a bit, and NOTHING! I tap the pedal again and let it go and NOTHING! SO IM NOW THINKING OH NOOS! Im screwed, coming on to a curve on ramp at 70. Then I realized I forgot I set Cruise Control. And I safely reduce my speed to make that merge.

None of this about my truck is true, this is entirely made up. This is all shenanigans.
Old 03-10-2010, 12:38 PM   #2
BSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shed
BSPDX's Tacoma Gallery

you ass!!