View Poll Results: which size?
36'' 0 0%
42'' 1 5.00%
48'' 14 70.00%
other 5 25.00%
Voters: 20. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-11-2010, 05:07 PM   #2
My other ride has 18,400HP!!!!!!
rmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
Name: Ryan
rmb_crew's Tacoma Gallery
48" Works great.
Old 03-11-2010, 05:08 PM   #3
dylandercole is one of the sharper tools in the sheddylandercole is one of the sharper tools in the sheddylandercole is one of the sharper tools in the sheddylandercole is one of the sharper tools in the sheddylandercole is one of the sharper tools in the sheddylandercole is one of the sharper tools in the sheddylandercole is one of the sharper tools in the sheddylandercole is one of the sharper tools in the sheddylandercole is one of the sharper tools in the sheddylandercole is one of the sharper tools in the sheddylandercole is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: EMT-Santa Clara County
Name: Dylan
dylandercole's Tacoma Gallery
is that overkill though? once I get my sliders I was a hi-lift but dont want one thats way more than I need
Old 03-11-2010, 05:10 PM   #4
My other ride has 18,400HP!!!!!!
rmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
Name: Ryan
rmb_crew's Tacoma Gallery
nah not over kill at all. A 60" is overkill but it good to have the extra lift just in case.
Old 03-11-2010, 09:56 PM   #6
barlowrs is one of the sharper tools in the shedbarlowrs is one of the sharper tools in the shedbarlowrs is one of the sharper tools in the shedbarlowrs is one of the sharper tools in the shedbarlowrs is one of the sharper tools in the shedbarlowrs is one of the sharper tools in the shedbarlowrs is one of the sharper tools in the shedbarlowrs is one of the sharper tools in the shedbarlowrs is one of the sharper tools in the shedbarlowrs is one of the sharper tools in the shedbarlowrs is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Robert
barlowrs's Tacoma Gallery
get the largest you have room for is a good rule of thumb.

Also depends on what you use it for?

the 60" is better if you use it for a winch. However, if you only have room for a 48" then get that.

For example, I have a winch, so do not plan on using it as a winch (though a battery failure could require it). My mounting location is also better suited for a 48" so I got that. however, had I not had a winch, I would probably go with a 60"
Old 03-14-2010, 09:16 PM   #8
I like to break shit!
fireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Kevin
fireturk41's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to fireturk41
i choose the bigger one (thats what she said)
Old 03-15-2010, 09:02 AM   #9
Ban Pending
HBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Paul
HBMurphy's Tacoma Gallery
60 - Go Big Or Go Home!!! I have the short bed and did not cut mine
Old 05-26-2010, 01:14 PM   #11
wolfeye is on a distinguished road

wolfeye's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by HBMurphy View Post
60 - Go Big Or Go Home!!! I have the short bed and did not cut mine
Murph,
Could I get a pic of the 60 mounted in your short bed please!