Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > General Automotive

Notices

Damn Brother!

Old 03-14-2010, 09:33 AM   #1
Just Enjoy Life!!
Fern is one of the sharper tools in the shedFern is one of the sharper tools in the shedFern is one of the sharper tools in the shedFern is one of the sharper tools in the shedFern is one of the sharper tools in the shedFern is one of the sharper tools in the shedFern is one of the sharper tools in the shedFern is one of the sharper tools in the shedFern is one of the sharper tools in the shedFern is one of the sharper tools in the shedFern is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: San Antonio Fire Department
Name: Fernando
Fern's Tacoma Gallery
Damn Brother!

I just needed to vent a bit but here goes:

I finally HAND WAXED my entire truck, detailed the entire thing ( cleaned windows,polished the wheels the whole nine yards) looked so gorgeous. Admired it for a bit then parked it in carport and covered it up so it wouldn't get dusty ( I hate San Antonio for that ). I haven't been home for 2 days and I've been riding my R6. I come home and the my truck is in the lot next door NOT COVERED and obviously not clean anymore. I was like WTF! My 18yr old UNLICENSED brother tells me he took my truck without any permission from anyone! Doesn't refuel what he used and said he tells me he washed it for me. ( does a half ass job and only wipes half of it! ). My truck was already fucking clean jackass! I am very anal when it comes to cleaning my tacoma.

So to conclude , he takes my clean ass truck without permission, drives it without a license and inspection is expired too. Doesn't refuel it and tries to wash it afterwards. I still need to make sure there aren't any new dings or scratches on it.

I was so pissed. Am I overreacting or would ya'll be just as pissed as me??
Old 03-14-2010, 09:36 AM   #2
What would Scooby do?
travelingman is one of the sharper tools in the shedtravelingman is one of the sharper tools in the shedtravelingman is one of the sharper tools in the shedtravelingman is one of the sharper tools in the shedtravelingman is one of the sharper tools in the shedtravelingman is one of the sharper tools in the shedtravelingman is one of the sharper tools in the shedtravelingman is one of the sharper tools in the shedtravelingman is one of the sharper tools in the shedtravelingman is one of the sharper tools in the shedtravelingman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
travelingman's Tacoma Gallery
How did he get a key? That's all on you!
Old 03-14-2010, 09:37 AM   #3
braaap
steve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steven
steve o 77's Tacoma Gallery
Time for a beat down! No you are not over-reacting. I would have to kill someone if my brother STOLE my truck without my permission.
Old 03-14-2010, 09:38 AM   #4
Triple Option
Slotback will become famous soon enoughSlotback will become famous soon enough
Slotback's Tacoma Gallery
Boot up posterior. Unacceptable.
Old 03-14-2010, 09:39 AM   #5
Just Enjoy Life!!
Fern is one of the sharper tools in the shedFern is one of the sharper tools in the shedFern is one of the sharper tools in the shedFern is one of the sharper tools in the shedFern is one of the sharper tools in the shedFern is one of the sharper tools in the shedFern is one of the sharper tools in the shedFern is one of the sharper tools in the shedFern is one of the sharper tools in the shedFern is one of the sharper tools in the shedFern is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Fern's Tacoma Gallery
It's locked up in my room, but I never figured this fool would have the balls to do that. You right though, lesson learned to me. I'm not leaving my keys at home anymore.
Old 03-14-2010, 09:42 AM   #6
braaap
steve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steven
steve o 77's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fern View Post
It's locked up in my room, but I never figured this fool would have the balls to do that. You right though, lesson learned to me. I'm not leaving my keys at home anymore.
You should be able to leave your key where ever you want in your house and not have to worry about anyone touching your truck with out your permission! What your bro did is just unacceptable.
Old 03-14-2010, 09:44 AM   #8
JDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
JDMcQ's Tacoma Gallery
Whoop his ass, he stole your ride.
Old 03-14-2010, 09:44 AM   #9
No way, get real
silvertaco82 has much to be proud ofsilvertaco82 has much to be proud ofsilvertaco82 has much to be proud ofsilvertaco82 has much to be proud ofsilvertaco82 has much to be proud ofsilvertaco82 has much to be proud ofsilvertaco82 has much to be proud ofsilvertaco82 has much to be proud of

Name: Mike
silvertaco82's Tacoma Gallery
I'd be pissed. and how does he not have a license?
Old 03-14-2010, 09:46 AM   #10
Mondwa is one of the sharper tools in the shedMondwa is one of the sharper tools in the shedMondwa is one of the sharper tools in the shedMondwa is one of the sharper tools in the shedMondwa is one of the sharper tools in the shedMondwa is one of the sharper tools in the shedMondwa is one of the sharper tools in the shedMondwa is one of the sharper tools in the shedMondwa is one of the sharper tools in the shedMondwa is one of the sharper tools in the shedMondwa is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Michael
Mondwa's Tacoma Gallery
Yea i seem to have a brother like that too but mine is older and he did the same thing but he used it to pull out his car that was stuck in the snow. I was so pissed. I know how you feel working your ass off for a nice ride and then they take it like its a beer in the fridge.
Old 03-14-2010, 09:46 AM   #11
4low2go has a brilliant future4low2go has a brilliant future4low2go has a brilliant future4low2go has a brilliant future4low2go has a brilliant future4low2go has a brilliant future4low2go has a brilliant future4low2go has a brilliant future4low2go has a brilliant future4low2go has a brilliant future4low2go has a brilliant future

4low2go's Tacoma Gallery
What a little
Old 03-14-2010, 09:49 AM   #12
"The Emblem of a Free Man is a Gun"
Ccwahoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedCcwahoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedCcwahoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedCcwahoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedCcwahoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedCcwahoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedCcwahoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedCcwahoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedCcwahoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedCcwahoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedCcwahoo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Chris
Ccwahoo's Tacoma Gallery
Whoop that ass, beat him like he owed you money
Old 03-14-2010, 09:55 AM   #13
Jimmyjohn has much to be proud ofJimmyjohn has much to be proud ofJimmyjohn has much to be proud ofJimmyjohn has much to be proud ofJimmyjohn has much to be proud ofJimmyjohn has much to be proud ofJimmyjohn has much to be proud ofJimmyjohn has much to be proud ofJimmyjohn has much to be proud ofJimmyjohn has much to be proud of

Name: Jim
Jimmyjohn's Tacoma Gallery
I've never had that problem. People at my house know better than to mess with my stuff, Oh that's right the only one here is the wife.
Old 03-14-2010, 09:56 AM   #14
Taco Vending Machine
Beefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
Beefed Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Time for some payback. See how he likes it.
Old 03-14-2010, 09:57 AM   #15
Just Enjoy Life!!

Fern's Tacoma Gallery
I honestly don't know how I managed to control myself and not beat his ass. Ain't no way in hell I'd let him wash my truck or at least attempt to again. His ass is lazy and very irresponsible. I'd have to wash it and clean myself just to get it how I like it, ya want something done right ya do it yourself. He never took the initiative himself to get a license like I did when I was 16 yrs old so that's his own fault he doesn't have one. He also had the nerve to tell me, well you didn't teach me how to drive so I gotta learn on my own. I almost drop kicked his ass right then and there. He's on my shitlist!
Old 03-14-2010, 10:12 AM   #16
adktacoma is a glorious beacon of lightadktacoma is a glorious beacon of lightadktacoma is a glorious beacon of lightadktacoma is a glorious beacon of lightadktacoma is a glorious beacon of light
Navy: mm-subs
Name: danny
adktacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I know how you feel working your ass off for a nice ride and then they take it like its a beer in the fridge.
My bro can use my truck whenever he needs it, but if he touches my beer, IT'S ON.
Old 03-14-2010, 10:14 AM   #17
akyota has much to be proud ofakyota has much to be proud ofakyota has much to be proud ofakyota has much to be proud ofakyota has much to be proud ofakyota has much to be proud ofakyota has much to be proud ofakyota has much to be proud of

Name: Ryan
akyota's Tacoma Gallery
I'd do the boot up the rear, damn kids!!!!
Old 03-14-2010, 10:18 AM   #18
CRAZY 4WHEELER
desertdude59 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesertdude59 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesertdude59 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesertdude59 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesertdude59 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesertdude59 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesertdude59 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesertdude59 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesertdude59 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesertdude59 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesertdude59 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Location: From the Mojave desert now in Wild and Wonderful West Virginia
desertdude59's Tacoma Gallery
Time for a beat down. You know he was out wheel'n that shit too.
Old 03-14-2010, 10:39 AM   #20
Fed Taco will become famous soon enough

Name: Cale
Fed Taco's Tacoma Gallery
What if he got pulled over and your truck got impounded? I would punch him right in the overies. Little punk ass "MOFO"