Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > General Automotive

Notices

What's wrong with people - wheel stealers, F you!!

Old 03-16-2010, 10:21 AM   #1
kingston73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkingston73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkingston73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkingston73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkingston73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkingston73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkingston73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkingston73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkingston73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkingston73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkingston73 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

kingston73's Tacoma Gallery
What's wrong with people - wheel stealers, F you!!

A co-worker called in sick yesterday and I covered for her, she comes in today and starts telling me why she was out. She woke up yesterday, got ready for work, and when she walked out her front door she finds her car on cinder blocks with 2 wheels missing. This during a heavy rain storm that dumped over 6 inches in 2 days. It's not even that great a car, a Ford Fusion with normal aluminum rims on it. Seriously, what's wrong with people?? They'll get maybe $100 for the wheels? I mean, damn, desperate people.......
Old 03-16-2010, 10:23 AM   #2
JackedTaco is on a distinguished road

Name: Johnny
JackedTaco's Tacoma Gallery
During the rain we just had??? Unreal! True scumbags.
Old 03-16-2010, 10:25 AM   #3
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: beat cop...putting bad people in jail
Name: Jeff
tigerfan00's Tacoma Gallery
rainy nights are a surprisingly opportune time for criminals...lower visibility...fewer cops out there being proactive (because no one likes being out in the rain)...

the theft of 2 stock fusion wheels tells me they needed them for themselves...not to sell...
Old 03-16-2010, 10:27 AM   #4
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Christian
whippersnapper02's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to whippersnapper02
Douchbags.
Old 03-16-2010, 10:34 AM   #5
kingston73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkingston73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkingston73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkingston73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkingston73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkingston73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkingston73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkingston73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkingston73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkingston73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkingston73 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

kingston73's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JackedTaco View Post
During the rain we just had??? Unreal! True scumbags.
Yeah, and she lives up near Peabody. I'm surprised the bastards didn't drown. That woulda made a good headline "Thief drowns while carrying stolen wheels"
Old 03-16-2010, 10:43 AM   #6
When I grow up I want to be just like Me
BRP27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBRP27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBRP27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBRP27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBRP27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBRP27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBRP27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBRP27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBRP27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBRP27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBRP27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

BRP27's Tacoma Gallery
I had a thief tell me that bad weather is when it is best for stealing.
Couple of ways to prevent it. If they don't see it they don't want it, hide it if you can. Lock it, if it is hard to get they will move on, thiefs are basiclly lazy so they will pick on the easy to get. thieves don't look at the world like you or I do, everyone who is not a thief ,they think is stupid. Why work when you can steel

If those wheels had locks on them they would have stolen someone elses, IMO

You have to take precautions or thieves will take advantage of your "stupidity".
Old 03-16-2010, 11:04 AM   #7
Banned
kilgoja is a splendid one to beholdkilgoja is a splendid one to beholdkilgoja is a splendid one to beholdkilgoja is a splendid one to beholdkilgoja is a splendid one to beholdkilgoja is a splendid one to beholdkilgoja is a splendid one to beholdkilgoja is a splendid one to behold
kilgoja's Tacoma Gallery
yeah thieves make life annoying for all of us...things could be simple but no they have to complicate things like making us use wheel locks which are annoying as crap when rotating tires or if you have a flat
Old 03-16-2010, 11:13 AM   #8
sachou is one of the sharper tools in the shedsachou is one of the sharper tools in the shedsachou is one of the sharper tools in the shedsachou is one of the sharper tools in the shedsachou is one of the sharper tools in the shedsachou is one of the sharper tools in the shedsachou is one of the sharper tools in the shedsachou is one of the sharper tools in the shedsachou is one of the sharper tools in the shedsachou is one of the sharper tools in the shedsachou is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sam
sachou's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by kilgoja View Post
yeah thieves make life annoying for all of us...things could be simple but no they have to complicate things like making us use wheel locks which are annoying as crap when rotating tires or if you have a flat
x2. Wheel locks are a bitch. And 80% of the time the only people they deter is the owner of the vehicle.

But it's that 20% that make me get them so my $1000 wheelset doesn't get jacked.
Old 03-16-2010, 11:21 AM   #10
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: beat cop...putting bad people in jail
Name: Jeff
tigerfan00's Tacoma Gallery
because some fuckstick probably wrecked their own ford fusion and needed 2 wheels and rather than pay for 2 new ones...stole 2 from someone else
Old 03-16-2010, 11:57 AM   #11
When I grow up I want to be just like Me
BRP27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBRP27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBRP27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBRP27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBRP27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBRP27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBRP27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBRP27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBRP27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBRP27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBRP27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

BRP27's Tacoma Gallery
My have been they got scared away after they got two wheels or they only had two cinder blocks. thievies are not the sharpest people or they would not be stealing
Old 03-16-2010, 01:35 PM   #12
dog tired is a name known to alldog tired is a name known to alldog tired is a name known to alldog tired is a name known to alldog tired is a name known to alldog tired is a name known to all

Army: Infantry
dog tired's Tacoma Gallery
It is the economy, and the economy is going to get worse