Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > General Automotive

Notices

Craigslist - anyone on here?

Old 03-16-2010, 10:07 PM   #1
Your mom goes to college
dwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Derick
dwalden2's Tacoma Gallery
Craigslist - anyone on here?

Pretty nice lookin Taco for 14K...

Added Accessories:
Leer Truck Cap w/ Yakima Roof Rack- 2ea Yakima Bike Trays Installed/Included (Lock Cores & Keys Included)
Westin Nerf Bars
Parrott Hands Free Blue Tooth Car Kit
Blitz iPod/iPhone 3gs Interface (Charge/Play through factory radio)
TRD Seat Covers (Installed 2 weeks after original purchase. Never Removed)
TRD Shift Knob
Driver and Passenger Window Tint & Vent Visors
Hood Bug Deflector
Curt Hitch w/ Factory Toyota Wiring Harness (Flat-4)
Michelin LTX M/S Tires approx. 5,000 miles (265/75 R-16)
New Brakes @ 84,600 miles
Toyota 90,000 mile service @ World Toyota

http://atlanta.craigslist.org/atl/cto/1645902009.html

Anyone on here?
Old 03-16-2010, 10:10 PM   #2
Your mom goes to college
dwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Bugs Life View Post
I got my taco for $11,200. automatic v6 prerunner TRD. with new wheels n tires and 72k miles. How's that for a sweet deal
How the heck did you manage that? Lol. That's a steal.
Old 03-16-2010, 10:12 PM   #3
Your mom goes to college

Quote:
Offered the guy straight up cash, literally Benjamins lol.

He bought it from an auction for 10,900..used auto shop..only made $300 lol.. but it was like 15.6 but MONEY TALKS
Nicely done. It's a really good lookin truck.
Old 03-16-2010, 10:27 PM   #4
Your mom goes to college

Quote:
Thanks man, I think it was a blessing..cuz i went to look at an Audi..turned out a guy was on his way to buy it..so on the way out.. 3 rows in the back I saw her sittin there and swooped on it

You got a sweet looker too man! SUPER WHITE FTW
Thanks. I want to change her up a bit, but I'm about to pay her off in about a month then start buildin a house in 3 or 4 months...so all that's gonna have to be on the back burner for a while I'm afraid