Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > General Automotive

Notices

How many of you drive without front plates?

View Poll Results: Do you have a front plate?
Yes 120 37.97%
No 196 62.03%
Voters: 316. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-16-2010, 11:05 PM   #1
acmair is one of the sharper tools in the shedacmair is one of the sharper tools in the shedacmair is one of the sharper tools in the shedacmair is one of the sharper tools in the shedacmair is one of the sharper tools in the shedacmair is one of the sharper tools in the shedacmair is one of the sharper tools in the shedacmair is one of the sharper tools in the shedacmair is one of the sharper tools in the shedacmair is one of the sharper tools in the shedacmair is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andrew
acmair's Tacoma Gallery
How many of you drive without front plates?

I didn't know where to post this. Mods please move it if its in an incorrect category.

How many of you drive your Tacomas without a front license plate?
Old 03-16-2010, 11:06 PM   #2
Sparky4.0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSparky4.0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSparky4.0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSparky4.0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSparky4.0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSparky4.0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSparky4.0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSparky4.0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSparky4.0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSparky4.0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSparky4.0 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Aaron
Sparky4.0's Tacoma Gallery
Old 03-16-2010, 11:06 PM   #3
There go my nipples again!
Dilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Shawn
Dilsky's Tacoma Gallery
I don't have one, but thats because they don't even give you one in Alberta. When I was in BC I definitely had both though.
Old 03-16-2010, 11:07 PM   #4
Bones308 will become famous soon enoughBones308 will become famous soon enough

Name: You can call me "V"
Bones308's Tacoma Gallery
I dont drive with one, although in Arizona it is not required
Old 03-16-2010, 11:09 PM   #6
n00b
MJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: MJ
MJonAgs32's Tacoma Gallery
It's required in CA, but I don't have it on... yet. IDK when I'll actually put it on
Old 03-16-2010, 11:10 PM   #7
-Empty-
KaoskrewPB is one of the sharper tools in the shedKaoskrewPB is one of the sharper tools in the shedKaoskrewPB is one of the sharper tools in the shedKaoskrewPB is one of the sharper tools in the shedKaoskrewPB is one of the sharper tools in the shedKaoskrewPB is one of the sharper tools in the shedKaoskrewPB is one of the sharper tools in the shedKaoskrewPB is one of the sharper tools in the shedKaoskrewPB is one of the sharper tools in the shedKaoskrewPB is one of the sharper tools in the shedKaoskrewPB is one of the sharper tools in the shed
KaoskrewPB's Tacoma Gallery
I took mine off cause it looks alot better without.

California, suck it!
Old 03-16-2010, 11:14 PM   #8
I've done... questionable things.
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Front end looks way better without it , but I have to have one by law ,

OZ
Old 03-16-2010, 11:17 PM   #9
Bones308 will become famous soon enoughBones308 will become famous soon enough

Name: You can call me "V"
Bones308's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by KaoskrewPB View Post

California, suck it!

Ha ha thats awesome, stick it to the man! California is so anal about stuff, too many bureaucratic rules and regulations if you ask me. Although Arizona, where I live, aint too far behind ha ha!
Old 03-16-2010, 11:24 PM   #10
Redneck from the hills
cbcs1987 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcbcs1987 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcbcs1987 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcbcs1987 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcbcs1987 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcbcs1987 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcbcs1987 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcbcs1987 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcbcs1987 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcbcs1987 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcbcs1987 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
cbcs1987's Tacoma Gallery
What are the reasons behind certain states making you have front tags? I don't think any states in the South requires them.
Old 03-16-2010, 11:25 PM   #11
ilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gavin
ilovetacos's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via ICQ to ilovetacos
Quote:

California, suck it!

x2. Neither of my cars have it!

Breakin' the law, Breakin' the law
Old 03-16-2010, 11:25 PM   #12
Tillers_Rule is one of the sharper tools in the shedTillers_Rule is one of the sharper tools in the shedTillers_Rule is one of the sharper tools in the shedTillers_Rule is one of the sharper tools in the shedTillers_Rule is one of the sharper tools in the shedTillers_Rule is one of the sharper tools in the shedTillers_Rule is one of the sharper tools in the shedTillers_Rule is one of the sharper tools in the shedTillers_Rule is one of the sharper tools in the shedTillers_Rule is one of the sharper tools in the shedTillers_Rule is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Former Seargent
Name: Jeff
Tillers_Rule's Tacoma Gallery
Funny so many people vote no on this when at the last meetup I went to (only one at that) out of the 25 or so Tacoma's, I only remember one that didn't have the front plate on.

Must be a California thing.....
Old 03-16-2010, 11:26 PM   #13
Prez of @battleborntacomas and ASSHOLE!
MOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Daniel
MOT's Tacoma Gallery
Dont need one in vegas yahooooo!
Old 03-16-2010, 11:32 PM   #14
socal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Diego
socal16's Tacoma Gallery
dont have one either i think they look ugly
Old 03-16-2010, 11:38 PM   #15
NWtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNWtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNWtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNWtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNWtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNWtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNWtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNWtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNWtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNWtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNWtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

NWtacoma's Tacoma Gallery
i do

<~~ see av.
Old 03-16-2010, 11:39 PM   #16
NWtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNWtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNWtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNWtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNWtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNWtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNWtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNWtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNWtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNWtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNWtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

NWtacoma's Tacoma Gallery
required by law in WA, and im fine with it. It doesnt bother me one bit. Honestly i dont understand why it bothers people.
Old 03-16-2010, 11:39 PM   #17
sdirep is on a distinguished road
Name: Matt
sdirep's Tacoma Gallery
i have mine off but was wondering if anyone knew where i might be able to get those color matched plugs people put in the holes?
Old 03-16-2010, 11:40 PM   #18
Prez of @battleborntacomas and ASSHOLE!
MOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Daniel
MOT's Tacoma Gallery
Lived In Wa for 18 years never had one!
Old 03-16-2010, 11:40 PM   #19
Mob parking lots.
ryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: ET2(SS) veteran.
Name: Ryan J. Boutin
ryanjboutin's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I took mine off cause it looks a lot better without.

California, suck it!
Same story here.
Old 03-16-2010, 11:47 PM   #20
-Empty-
KaoskrewPB is one of the sharper tools in the shedKaoskrewPB is one of the sharper tools in the shedKaoskrewPB is one of the sharper tools in the shedKaoskrewPB is one of the sharper tools in the shedKaoskrewPB is one of the sharper tools in the shedKaoskrewPB is one of the sharper tools in the shedKaoskrewPB is one of the sharper tools in the shedKaoskrewPB is one of the sharper tools in the shedKaoskrewPB is one of the sharper tools in the shedKaoskrewPB is one of the sharper tools in the shedKaoskrewPB is one of the sharper tools in the shed
KaoskrewPB's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovetacos View Post
x2. Neither of my cars have it!

Breakin' the law, Breakin' the law
Yeah, with all the taxes we pay we have should have the right to do what ever the hell we want.