Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > General Automotive

Notices

"bimmer" - Seriously? Just type bmw.

Closed Thread

Old 03-17-2010, 02:40 PM   #1
jspadaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjspadaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjspadaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjspadaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjspadaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjspadaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjspadaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjspadaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjspadaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjspadaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjspadaro is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Jim
jspadaro's Tacoma Gallery
"bimmer" - Seriously? Just type bmw.

For some reason, people distinguishing "beemer" vs "bimmer" and writing either one, makes me want to end them as people.

Lamest shit ever. Check out my bimmer!!!1111!!!111!!11ONEONEONE

If you say bimmer, you need to get laid, seriously.

</rant>

Old 03-17-2010, 02:41 PM   #2
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Christian
whippersnapper02's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to whippersnapper02
I like the bimmer M3. Yes I do need to get laid. LOL

Old 03-17-2010, 02:42 PM   #3
cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
My parents both have bimmers!!!!11111111exclamationpointexclamationpoin toneoneone

Old 03-17-2010, 02:43 PM   #4
jspadaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjspadaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjspadaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjspadaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjspadaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjspadaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjspadaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjspadaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjspadaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjspadaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjspadaro is one of the sharper tools in the shed
No issue with the cars, I just can't stand people that say "it's not a BEAMER its a BIMMER!!!!!"

How about you're a moron who needs to make up pet names for your overpriced german piece of crap to distinguish it from a motorcycle.

You don't see Civic SI owners calling their cars Hoondies or something equally fucking stupid.

Old 03-17-2010, 02:46 PM   #5
BlancoTaco08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlancoTaco08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlancoTaco08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlancoTaco08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlancoTaco08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlancoTaco08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlancoTaco08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlancoTaco08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlancoTaco08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlancoTaco08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlancoTaco08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

BlancoTaco08's Tacoma Gallery
X1,000,000

Old 03-17-2010, 02:46 PM   #6
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jspadaro View Post
No issue with the cars, I just can't stand people that say "it's not a BEAMER its a BIMMER!!!!!"

How about you're a moron who needs to make up pet names for your overpriced german piece of crap to distinguish it from a motorcycle.

You don't see Civic SI owners calling their cars Hoondies or something equally fucking stupid.
I think you are wrong for calling it an "overpriced piece of crap". Have you ever owned or driven one? I think BMW is by far, one of the best car companies out there. I love their cars and I wouldn't pass up a chance to drive one.

Old 03-17-2010, 02:48 PM   #7
Custom User Title
Zac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: CSAR
Name: Zac
Zac808's Tacoma Gallery
How do you feel when people say "Benz"?

Old 03-17-2010, 02:48 PM   #8
BMWs don't really do it for me, although they are certainly nice. Maybe "overpriced german piece of crap" was a bit strong; they're cool cars.

It's the "bimmer" thing and related BMW owner culture that irritate me, not the cars, like I said.

When people say "Benz", I think "you must be 85 or an idiot, because your car cannot have a real transmission."

Old 03-17-2010, 02:53 PM   #9
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
BMWs don't really do it for me, although they are certainly nice. Maybe "overpriced german piece of crap" was a bit strong; they're cool cars.

It's the "bimmer" thing and related BMW owner culture that irritate me, not the cars, like I said.

When people say "Benz", I think "you must be 85 or an idiot, because your car cannot have a real transmission."
You never answered my question. Have you ever owned or even driven one? Yes you said they don't really do it for you. But I can say the Toyota Prius doesn't do it for me, even though I have never driven, nor owned one.

Old 03-17-2010, 02:54 PM   #10
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmack View Post
You never answered my question. Have you ever owned or even driven one? Yes you said they don't really do it for you. But I can say the Toyota Prius doesn't do it for me, even though I have never driven, nor owned one.
Yes, I've driven my ex-girlfriend's M3. This is relevant how?

Again, the cars are fine, just not my thing. It's the word "bimmer" and the douchebags who use it that I can't stand. Are you saying you're one?

Old 03-17-2010, 02:59 PM   #11
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Yes, I've driven my ex-girlfriend's M3. This is relevant how?

Again, the cars are fine, just not my thing. It's the word "bimmer" and the douchebags who use it that I can't stand. Are you saying you're one?
I was curious because I wanted to know if you had ever driven or owned one since you are calling BMWs an "overpriced german piece of crap".

Have I ever used the term "bimmer" to describe both BMWs that are currently sitting in my garage? Why yes, yes I am. Do I constantly? No. Does that make me a douchebag then?

Old 03-17-2010, 03:01 PM   #12
SoCal Tacomas
HBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Oscar
HBtacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to HBtacoma
stop this internet rant and go get laid.

Old 03-17-2010, 03:01 PM   #13
Living vicariously through myself
mjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Milton Juevos Portimous II
mjp2's Tacoma Gallery
I had a friend that referred to his Acura Integra as "The Teg" in front of me. Had.

Old 03-17-2010, 03:03 PM   #14
Slamry
1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kevin
1337Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Yea Connor you are a douchebag. OP why does this bother you that much? It's not like it effects your life in anyway.

Old 03-17-2010, 03:04 PM   #15
Asgard is one of the sharper tools in the shedAsgard is one of the sharper tools in the shedAsgard is one of the sharper tools in the shedAsgard is one of the sharper tools in the shedAsgard is one of the sharper tools in the shedAsgard is one of the sharper tools in the shedAsgard is one of the sharper tools in the shedAsgard is one of the sharper tools in the shedAsgard is one of the sharper tools in the shedAsgard is one of the sharper tools in the shedAsgard is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
Asgard's Tacoma Gallery
I have driven a few BMWs, my mom loved them. They are great cars but they are also overpriced.

Old 03-17-2010, 03:04 PM   #16
I mean, it bothered me enough to write on the internet about it. Not campaign against Canada with Mrs. Broflovski.

Old 03-17-2010, 03:04 PM   #17
SoCal Tacomas
HBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Oscar
HBtacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to HBtacoma
Quote:
Originally Posted by mjp2 View Post
I had a friend that referred to his Acura Integra as "The Teg" in front of me. Had.

i refer to my tacoma as taco....

im a douchebag.

Old 03-17-2010, 03:05 PM   #18
6 Double 5 3 2 1
thebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ken....
thebigk's Tacoma Gallery
Well for the record..TACO drives me damn near postal!!! LOL
It's a TA CO MA!

Old 03-17-2010, 03:07 PM   #19
Slamry
1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kevin
1337Taco's Tacoma Gallery
You must have a taco

Old 03-17-2010, 03:07 PM   #20
Also, regarding "taco", "benz", etc, those owners don't typically correct people on terminology.

Everyone's heard that snotty BMW owner saying "It's not a beamer, that's a motorcycle, it's a bimmer." And then they go and smell their own farts and sweaty socks or whatever it is pretentious douchebags do. If they weren't so damn obnoxious about it, I probably wouldn't be ranting.

Closed Thread