Notices

leaving for Moab, UT

Old 03-19-2010, 05:10 PM   #1
Negative Ghostrider
bnavin is on a distinguished road
Name: Ben
bnavin's Tacoma Gallery
Talking leaving for Moab, UT

Me, my dad, and a couple buddies of mine are leaving for Moab tomorrow to go do some dirt biking. The only problem is its dumping snow right now in denver with around 8 inches . Hopefully we'll get going tomorrow. Take tons of pics of my db tacoma there
Old 03-19-2010, 05:17 PM   #2
Negative Ghostrider
bnavin is on a distinguished road
Name: Ben
bnavin's Tacoma Gallery
gee i just love it when no one replies
Old 03-19-2010, 05:18 PM   #3
Blackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Mike
Blackshirts's Tacoma Gallery
Hey good luck down there.. Have fun

Old 03-19-2010, 08:21 PM   #4
zanodave is a name known to allzanodave is a name known to allzanodave is a name known to allzanodave is a name known to allzanodave is a name known to allzanodave is a name known to all

Army:
zanodave's Tacoma Gallery
wish i could go !!!
Old 03-19-2010, 08:28 PM   #5
The Stroker Ace
hendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff
hendooman's Tacoma Gallery
your going to have an awesome time, I have been to moab twice to ride mountain bikes. I remember a hill there that trucks tried to conquer called lions den, i think it is off limits now because of the danger coming down it...it was awesome watching these jeeps go up it. good time of the year to go as well. went once over spring break and the weather was great, chilly at night. went the other time in the summer, brutal hot. we camped on the rocks, and at night the rocks released the heat it soaked up all day from the sun, it was like an oven...great times though, and the drive from grand junction to moab is some great scenery...have fun be safe.
Old 03-19-2010, 08:36 PM   #6
Wasatch Quad is on a distinguished road
Wasatch Quad's Tacoma Gallery
Jealous!!!!!
Old 03-22-2010, 01:44 PM   #7
1/2 man 1/2 amazing
sooner07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsooner07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsooner07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsooner07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsooner07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsooner07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsooner07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsooner07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsooner07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsooner07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsooner07 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: A A Ron
sooner07's Tacoma Gallery
I went to Moab last September to ride mountain bikes. I had a blast. Try Zax for pizza and thier breakfast is pretty good too. There is a place called mcstiffs or something like that, it is a bar type place. I'd avoid it as it seemed like a tourist trap and the service sucked worse than the prices.

Also, the brewry had some awesome burgers.
Old 03-22-2010, 04:44 PM   #9
"Its go time, baby!"
Shawneily is a splendid one to beholdShawneily is a splendid one to beholdShawneily is a splendid one to beholdShawneily is a splendid one to beholdShawneily is a splendid one to beholdShawneily is a splendid one to beholdShawneily is a splendid one to behold

Name: Shawn
Shawneily's Tacoma Gallery
Im going to moab the end of easter jeep safari. Hope you have fun down there when you go with your bikes. Sucks to have to drive so far to get there im about 4 hours away from moab.
Old 03-24-2010, 04:33 PM   #10
1/2 man 1/2 amazing
sooner07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsooner07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsooner07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsooner07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsooner07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsooner07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsooner07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsooner07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsooner07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsooner07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsooner07 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: A A Ron
sooner07's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shawneily View Post
Im going to moab the end of easter jeep safari. Hope you have fun down there when you go with your bikes. Sucks to have to drive so far to get there im about 4 hours away from moab.
My drive was 17 hours each way and totally worth it.
Old 03-24-2010, 04:41 PM   #11
Chris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
Name: Chris
Chris(NJ)'s Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by bnavin View Post
gee i just love it when no one replies
I know! I cant believe they took more than 6 minutes to address this post!

Anyway, have fun down there. I was just there about 2 1/2 weeks ago and had a great time. I wish I was closer... I'd go a lot more often!