Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > General Automotive

Notices

How big of a fan are you??

View Poll Results: Would you buy anything other than a Toyota? How big of a fan are you?
Hell no! Toyota runs in my blood!!! 30 25.00%
I dont care, give me something that moves. 11 9.17%
Probably not, I love my Tacoma. 58 48.33%
I like all vehicles equally, im not biased! 20 16.67%
Hell yea! I cant wait to get rid of this thing! 1 0.83%
Voters: 120. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-20-2010, 05:56 PM   #1
"Its go time, baby!"
Shawneily is a splendid one to beholdShawneily is a splendid one to beholdShawneily is a splendid one to beholdShawneily is a splendid one to beholdShawneily is a splendid one to beholdShawneily is a splendid one to beholdShawneily is a splendid one to behold

Name: Shawn
Shawneily's Tacoma Gallery
How big of a fan are you??

My whole family drives Toyota's and I would never buy anything but.
Old 03-20-2010, 05:59 PM   #2
cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah, there are other companies I'd buy from...
Old 03-20-2010, 06:02 PM   #3
MAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

MAXTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Well it would depend. If i won the lottery yes, I would probably buy a Mercedes, Lexus, or BMW. But I doubt that will happen so yes I'm sure I will always have a Toyota. My family has owned them for years and I cant image driving anything else.
Old 03-20-2010, 06:03 PM   #4
Mob parking lots.
ryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: ET2(SS) & Air Force DoD contractor.
Name: Ryan J. Boutin
ryanjboutin's Tacoma Gallery
I would buy a Subaru, if I lived in a snowy climate.
Old 03-20-2010, 06:05 PM   #5
"Its go time, baby!"
Shawneily is a splendid one to beholdShawneily is a splendid one to beholdShawneily is a splendid one to beholdShawneily is a splendid one to beholdShawneily is a splendid one to beholdShawneily is a splendid one to beholdShawneily is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAXTacoma View Post
Well it would depend. If i won the lottery yes, I would probably buy a Mercedes, Lexus, or BMW. But I doubt that will happen so yes I'm sure I will always have a Toyota. My family has owned them for years and I cant image driving anything else.

well Lexus counts as Toyota too. and Scion.
Old 03-20-2010, 06:07 PM   #6
Kmoney is one of the sharper tools in the shedKmoney is one of the sharper tools in the shedKmoney is one of the sharper tools in the shedKmoney is one of the sharper tools in the shedKmoney is one of the sharper tools in the shedKmoney is one of the sharper tools in the shedKmoney is one of the sharper tools in the shedKmoney is one of the sharper tools in the shedKmoney is one of the sharper tools in the shedKmoney is one of the sharper tools in the shedKmoney is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kelly
Kmoney's Tacoma Gallery
I don't think I'd ever buy any other brand of truck but as far as cars go there are numerous companies I'd consider buying from.
Old 03-20-2010, 06:08 PM   #7
Bourbon
EquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Casey
EquinsuOcha's Tacoma Gallery
I buy what meets my needs/wants. Whoever does that best gets my money.
Old 03-20-2010, 06:09 PM   #8
Banned
kilgoja is a splendid one to beholdkilgoja is a splendid one to beholdkilgoja is a splendid one to beholdkilgoja is a splendid one to beholdkilgoja is a splendid one to beholdkilgoja is a splendid one to beholdkilgoja is a splendid one to beholdkilgoja is a splendid one to behold
kilgoja's Tacoma Gallery
i've owned toyotas, hondas, nissans, mitsubishis....all are equally good cars that last 300k miles + if you change the oil regularly and such....the others tend to have problems...meaning ford, chevy, dodge...there are acceptions but you have alot better chance of avoiding problems with japanese cars...at least that is what i've seen in my life
Old 03-20-2010, 06:12 PM   #9
10.21 is a glorious beacon of light10.21 is a glorious beacon of light10.21 is a glorious beacon of light10.21 is a glorious beacon of light10.21 is a glorious beacon of light10.21 is a glorious beacon of light
Marines:
Name: Dillon
10.21's Tacoma Gallery
I'd never buy a Toyota car. As far as trucks I do love the Tacoma and Tundra but Nissans are close behind. As much as I love being an American, as much as I can preach the Constitution and argue any liberal my second amendment rights, I just couldn't buy American vehicles. That goes for motorcycles too...I hate Harley's (and that says a lot being a Wisconsin native), I stick to the Brits for my bikes.
Old 03-20-2010, 06:16 PM   #10
mutts is on a distinguished road
mutts's Tacoma Gallery
every time i take my taco out on the open highway.....i fall in love all over again......
Old 03-20-2010, 06:38 PM   #11
Jon Stewart / Stephen Colbert 2016
BBY2KS2K has a spectacular aura aboutBBY2KS2K has a spectacular aura about

Navy: ET2/SS (Submarine Electronics Tech) 1996-2005
Name: Jason
BBY2KS2K's Tacoma Gallery
Only Toyota's SUVs and Trucks. I don't care for Toyota's cars. I'd take an Accord over a Camry, a Civic over a TC/Corolla, Fit over a Yaris/XB/XD. Toyota makes boring cars though the FT86 looks a little promising.
Old 03-20-2010, 06:58 PM   #12
Sooooooper Moderator
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: former TSgt/E6, 3D172, Cyber Transport, NC Air Guard and prior AD
Name: Jamie
jhodge83's Tacoma Gallery
i have a taco and a prius....my mom has a tundra, prius, and camry....all since i boght my first taco. on #2 taco now...07 and now 09
Old 03-20-2010, 08:05 PM   #14
Kmoney is one of the sharper tools in the shedKmoney is one of the sharper tools in the shedKmoney is one of the sharper tools in the shedKmoney is one of the sharper tools in the shedKmoney is one of the sharper tools in the shedKmoney is one of the sharper tools in the shedKmoney is one of the sharper tools in the shedKmoney is one of the sharper tools in the shedKmoney is one of the sharper tools in the shedKmoney is one of the sharper tools in the shedKmoney is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kelly
Kmoney's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryanjboutin View Post
I would buy a Subaru, if I lived in a snowy climate.
x2
Old 03-20-2010, 08:05 PM   #15
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
TOYOTA
Old 03-20-2010, 08:09 PM   #16
JasoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
JasoTaco's Tacoma Gallery
I love Toyota but it depends on what I was buying, I woud take a Tacoma or Tundra over any midsize size truck hower I would take an Accord over a Camry if I were in the market for a car.
Old 03-20-2010, 08:10 PM   #17
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Mid size trucks = Toyota
Car = Honda
Old 03-20-2010, 08:37 PM   #18
Unsuspectingly striking from above
BirdTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedBirdTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedBirdTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedBirdTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedBirdTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedBirdTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedBirdTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedBirdTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedBirdTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedBirdTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedBirdTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
Name: Greg
BirdTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris4x4 View Post
Mid size trucks = Toyota
Car = Honda
I too lean toward the obvious favorites but I'm not brand loyal. If something better comes along, I'll flip flop like an olympic gymnast.
Old 03-20-2010, 09:00 PM   #19
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BirdTRD View Post
I too lean toward the obvious favorites but I'm not brand loyal. If something better comes along, I'll flip flop like an olympic gymnast.
Agreed. So far, of all the cars/trucks I have had, the Toyota has been the best trucks, and the Honda has been the best cars.
Old 03-20-2010, 09:18 PM   #20
"Its go time, baby!"

Ill give you an insight on my fam.

Me - 1995 tacoma
Mom&dad - 2009 highlander
Brother #1- 2009 highlander
Brother #2- 1999 avalon
Sister - 2003 celica
Girlfriend - 2006 scion tc
Gf's mother - 2009 lexus is250 (cuz of me)
Uncle - 2008 tacoma

Thats pretty much my whole fam, were not very big. But my immediate family has never owned anything other than a toyota besides my parents they had a 1980 tbird. I love toyota vehicles.