Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > General Automotive

Notices

grrrrr...any suggestions?

Old 03-22-2010, 11:14 AM   #1
bboynowee is a name known to allbboynowee is a name known to allbboynowee is a name known to allbboynowee is a name known to allbboynowee is a name known to allbboynowee is a name known to all

bboynowee's Tacoma Gallery
Angry grrrrr...any suggestions?

so I changed the oil, rotors and brakes on my wife's 98 Saturn...2 problems now...

1. when I turn the steering wheel to the right i hear a clicking noise that seems to come from the left wheel...but its only when turning the wheel to the right..

2. Ive changed the oil hundreds of times but i don't know how the oil plug bolt managed to break, and i was left with the oil plug screw head in my hands and the rest of the screw stuck in the oil pan. so therefore I couldn't change my oil. now I have to figure out a way on how to get the damn screw out...its freaken flush to the pan! grrrr...

any ideas?

any ideas?
Old 03-22-2010, 11:19 AM   #2
:POOPCORN:
98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Ben
98tacoma27's Tacoma Gallery
1. Pull your wheel and check the brakes

2. Several options here
a) pull the pan, center punch the plug from inside the pan, then use a drill bit. It will spin it right out

b) leave the pan attached, center punch the plug, use a left handed drill bit (yes they do exist) and drill the plug. It will turn it out also

c) If neither of the above methods work, finish driiling the hole and use an easy out
or
d) trade it in as-is for a Toyota.
Old 03-22-2010, 11:27 AM   #4
bboynowee is a name known to allbboynowee is a name known to allbboynowee is a name known to allbboynowee is a name known to allbboynowee is a name known to allbboynowee is a name known to all

bboynowee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 98tacoma27 View Post
1. Pull your wheel and check the brakes

2. Several options here
a) pull the pan, center punch the plug from inside the pan, then use a drill bit. It will spin it right out

b) leave the pan attached, center punch the plug, use a left handed drill bit (yes they do exist) and drill the plug. It will turn it out also

c) If neither of the above methods work, finish driiling the hole and use an easy out
or
d) trade it in as-is for a Toyota.
i like D option

sucks though...don't feel like doing crap to her Saturn...o well...i have to though...