Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > General Automotive

Notices

Follow up with 4 wheel parts

Old 03-22-2010, 10:32 PM   #1
Country is one of the sharper tools in the shedCountry is one of the sharper tools in the shedCountry is one of the sharper tools in the shedCountry is one of the sharper tools in the shedCountry is one of the sharper tools in the shedCountry is one of the sharper tools in the shedCountry is one of the sharper tools in the shedCountry is one of the sharper tools in the shedCountry is one of the sharper tools in the shedCountry is one of the sharper tools in the shedCountry is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Lance Criminal, STA Plt.
Name: Country
Country's Tacoma Gallery
Follow up with 4 wheel parts

This is a re post of my first thread "THIS SUCKS", So 4 wheel parts came and picked me and my truck up today to bring it back to Temecula to fix the tie rod end that unthreaded while driving, not only did come pick me up they replaced my old tie rod with a brand new one, apologized multiple times, and gave me a free Hi-Lift jack just for the hassle of having to ride down there. I must say I am highly impressed with there customer service towards me.
Old 03-22-2010, 10:33 PM   #2
Prez of @battleborntacomas and ASSHOLE!
MOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Daniel
MOT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by country View Post
this is a re post of my first thread "this sucks", so 4 wheel parts came and picked me and my truck up today to bring it back to temecula to fix the tie rod end that unthreaded while driving, not only did come pick me up they replaced my old tie rod with a brand new one, apologized multiple times, and gave me a free hi-lift jack just for the hassle of having to ride down there. I must say i am highly impressed with there customer service towards me.
4wheel parts sucks ass!