LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > General Automotive

Notices

Honda CR Z

Old 03-28-2010, 11:57 AM   #1
Khaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bryant
Khaos's Tacoma Gallery
Honda CR Z

Finally, a nice looking, two door Hybrid. Can't wait to see these hit dealer lots, because I'm fucking curious.

They should be here in August, from what I've read.
Old 03-28-2010, 12:04 PM   #3
Poser Truck
jandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jandrews's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah, and Honda WAAAAAAAY underestimated demand for them:

http://www.reuters.com/article/idUSTRE62N0LC20100324

That's the kind of problem you want to have though.

Honda is so fucking well run these days. They remind me of 1980s/1990s Toyota....Toyota today is starting to make a lot of the mistakes GM made in the early 90s....too many vehicles, competing with itself in many segments (why are there 5+ Toyota models in the compact segment and 5+ in the mid-size SUV segment?).

I love Toyota, they still make one of the best products on the market, but it's a good thing they're taking a look at their business strategy these days...it had fallen out of whack.
Old 03-28-2010, 12:09 PM   #4
What's the matter, Colonel Sandurz? CHICKEN?
moto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
moto932's Tacoma Gallery
i think thats a pretty sweet looking car. especially for a hybrid like you said
Old 03-28-2010, 12:17 PM   #6
Poser Truck
jandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jandrews's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brunes View Post
I think that thing looks like crap. I didn't like the CR-X....Don't like that thing.
Eco-nuts that are running away from scary Priuses will eat these things up...can you imagine all the suburban moms in California using this fiery new spitfuck for passive-agressive social-status plays at their kids' birthday parties and soccer practices?

"That? Oh, that's our new CR-Z. We got it because we just didn't want to risk our lives in a malfunctioning Prius. Oh, that reminds me, did you get your pedal fixed yet?"

Translate: The Joneses have a new car, bitch. And you're out of fashion. Bow to me.

Of course we don't like it - we're not bourgeois liberal eco-fad assholes....but a lot of the car market, especially the Japanese brand market, is. I don't care for its looks either, but it's a great business move.
Old 03-28-2010, 12:34 PM   #7
Machine gun shits
paintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: shithead
paintdiddy's Tacoma Gallery
its gangster
Old 03-28-2010, 12:35 PM   #8
abides.
Brunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: LT- CG MH-65C/D Driver- CGAS NOLA
Name: Mark
Brunes's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Brunes
Quote:
Originally Posted by jandrews View Post
Eco-nuts that are running away from scary Priuses will eat these things up...can you imagine all the suburban moms in California using this fiery new spitfuck for passive-agressive social-status plays at their kids' birthday parties and soccer practices?

"That? Oh, that's our new CR-Z. We got it because we just didn't want to risk our lives in a malfunctioning Prius. Oh, that reminds me, did you get your pedal fixed yet?"

Translate: The Joneses have a new car, bitch. And you're out of fashion. Bow to me.

Of course we don't like it - we're not bourgeois liberal eco-fad assholes....but a lot of the car market, especially the Japanese brand market, is. I don't care for its looks either, but it's a great business move.
Truth- They will make a boat load of money on it.