Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > General Automotive

Notices

Russian Self made "Hummer"

Old 03-30-2010, 06:38 AM   #1
XwXRYANXwX has much to be proud ofXwXRYANXwX has much to be proud ofXwXRYANXwX has much to be proud ofXwXRYANXwX has much to be proud ofXwXRYANXwX has much to be proud ofXwXRYANXwX has much to be proud ofXwXRYANXwX has much to be proud ofXwXRYANXwX has much to be proud ofXwXRYANXwX has much to be proud ofXwXRYANXwX has much to be proud of
Navy: IT
XwXRYANXwX's Tacoma Gallery
Russian Self made "Hummer"

http://englishrussia.com/index.php/2...f-made-hummer/

Recently we had a Russian guy from Kazakhstan who has built a Rolls Royce Phantom at home out of old Mercedes car. Seems that this trend is getting stronger. Now meet a Hummer car clone.
It can’t be called full replica as it is more likely a Russian approach for the Big Agressive Car that can be used to climb mountains, to sow and plough thru the fields, to clean snow and mud and even to… drive underwater.
“I have only one oxygen mask that can be used while you are driving by the bottom of the lake/river. Once we were crossing some lake and the car got stuck in the bottom mud. My passenger didn’t have a mask so he had to swim out to the surface to get some air and get back down to me to help releasing it.”, says the owner.

Theres more pics on the link

Old 03-30-2010, 06:44 AM   #2
Rob
robdawg14m is a jewel in the roughrobdawg14m is a jewel in the roughrobdawg14m is a jewel in the rough
Marines: 2nd MP BN
Name: Robert
robdawg14m's Tacoma Gallery
how the hell does it drive underwater?
Old 03-30-2010, 07:00 AM   #3
Lets Do It!
wiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shed

wiscdave's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by robdawg14m View Post
how the hell does it drive underwater?
From the pictures it looks like he's got an extendable snorkle...how cool is that! Nice heater or is that what the thing runs on too..could also be his fuel? Or a back up fuel source.
Old 03-30-2010, 07:03 AM   #4
" The Master Ninja"
Death_Stalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeath_Stalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeath_Stalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeath_Stalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeath_Stalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeath_Stalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeath_Stalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeath_Stalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeath_Stalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeath_Stalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeath_Stalker is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Talha
Death_Stalker's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by wiscdave View Post
From the pictures it looks like he's got an extendable snorkle...how cool is that! Nice heater or is that what the thing runs on too..could also be his fuel? Or a back up fuel source.
its a stove
Old 03-30-2010, 07:15 AM   #5
raskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
raskal311's Tacoma Gallery
That thing would put all of those soccer mom hummers to shame.
Old 04-01-2010, 06:34 AM   #7
Trigger has much to be proud ofTrigger has much to be proud ofTrigger has much to be proud ofTrigger has much to be proud ofTrigger has much to be proud ofTrigger has much to be proud ofTrigger has much to be proud ofTrigger has much to be proud of
Trigger's Tacoma Gallery
Holy Sh*t thats crazy.
Old 04-01-2010, 11:31 AM   #8
TacomaJack09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaJack09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaJack09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaJack09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaJack09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaJack09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaJack09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaJack09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaJack09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaJack09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaJack09 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jackson
TacomaJack09's Tacoma Gallery
Haha yes yes! That's awesome
Old 04-08-2010, 07:25 PM   #9
Tic Taco is on a distinguished road
Tic Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Arrow

You want to see a home-made, hand-built
Hummer?

Check this bad boy out....

http://www.fullsizebronco.com/forum/...ad.php?t=25748

It covers 6 years, so you might want to skip
through some of it, the photos are GREAT!
Old 04-08-2010, 07:46 PM   #10
rustyshakelford is on a distinguished road
Name: Brett
rustyshakelford's Tacoma Gallery
i always thought hummers would be good off road but didnt know what they meant exactly until i took mine out.

Holy crap!! its is awesome! i kept thinking i was going to get high centered but they it just kept going. if anyone gets a chance to ride with someone that has one take them up on it. i love mine and will try and snap some pics next time we go out.

i think the final axle ratio is 5.13s or something close when you take into account the geared hub so hill climbs are not a big deal

brett