Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > General Automotive

Notices

This American life nummi

Old 03-31-2010, 09:05 PM   #1
BlackRig has a spectacular aura aboutBlackRig has a spectacular aura about

Name: Craig
BlackRig's Tacoma Gallery
This American life nummi

I don't know if any of you listen to "this American life" NPR podcast but this week is all about the nummi plant. I'm not all they way through yet, but it's a pretty cool look at the plant.

http://www.thisamericanlife.org/

The link will probably get updated at some point but they will have it in the archives.
Old 03-31-2010, 10:40 PM   #2
bite me
humanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shed

humanoid's Tacoma Gallery
Here's where the podcast is located:

http://www.thisamericanlife.org/site...=403&podcast=1
Old 04-01-2010, 04:59 PM   #3
NAAC3TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNAAC3TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNAAC3TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNAAC3TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNAAC3TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNAAC3TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNAAC3TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNAAC3TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNAAC3TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNAAC3TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNAAC3TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

NAAC3TACO's Tacoma Gallery
The last car rolled off the plant today. I guess it's a Corolla headed to a museum in Japan. That podcast was really interesting. Showed the differences between GM and Toyota in the 80's and 90's. I can't blame Toyota for wanting to get away from the UAW.