Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > General Automotive

Notices

Birds had some fun last night

Old 04-01-2010, 07:46 AM   #1
memeber member
ScubaSteve is one of the sharper tools in the shedScubaSteve is one of the sharper tools in the shedScubaSteve is one of the sharper tools in the shedScubaSteve is one of the sharper tools in the shedScubaSteve is one of the sharper tools in the shedScubaSteve is one of the sharper tools in the shedScubaSteve is one of the sharper tools in the shedScubaSteve is one of the sharper tools in the shedScubaSteve is one of the sharper tools in the shedScubaSteve is one of the sharper tools in the shedScubaSteve is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve
ScubaSteve's Tacoma Gallery
Birds had some fun last night

ShatFest
Old 04-01-2010, 07:58 AM   #2
v.hey its my Avatar avatar.v
ak47 is one of the sharper tools in the shedak47 is one of the sharper tools in the shedak47 is one of the sharper tools in the shedak47 is one of the sharper tools in the shedak47 is one of the sharper tools in the shedak47 is one of the sharper tools in the shedak47 is one of the sharper tools in the shedak47 is one of the sharper tools in the shedak47 is one of the sharper tools in the shedak47 is one of the sharper tools in the shedak47 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
ak47's Tacoma Gallery
jesus they didnt even have good grouping wtf. lol
drive thru car wash later?
Old 04-01-2010, 07:59 AM   #3
If you ain't stuck, You ain't tryin hard enough.
blackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jay
blackwatertaco's Tacoma Gallery
I get that everytime I park in Downtown Houston...Pisses me off.
Old 04-01-2010, 02:23 PM   #4
memeber member
ScubaSteve is one of the sharper tools in the shedScubaSteve is one of the sharper tools in the shedScubaSteve is one of the sharper tools in the shedScubaSteve is one of the sharper tools in the shedScubaSteve is one of the sharper tools in the shedScubaSteve is one of the sharper tools in the shedScubaSteve is one of the sharper tools in the shedScubaSteve is one of the sharper tools in the shedScubaSteve is one of the sharper tools in the shedScubaSteve is one of the sharper tools in the shedScubaSteve is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve
ScubaSteve's Tacoma Gallery
haha yeah never really happens around here but when it does it seems like they go all out
Old 04-01-2010, 02:45 PM   #5
braaap
steve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steven
steve o 77's Tacoma Gallery
That only happens to me when I wash my truck.

I seem to get double treatment when I wax it.