Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > General Automotive

Notices

Looking for a family sedan for a growing family

Old 04-20-2010, 07:09 PM   #1
BuffaloScout is on a distinguished road

Army: 7th div 3/17 Infantry Scout
BuffaloScout's Tacoma Gallery
Looking for a family sedan for a growing family

I spent a lot of money on my Taco so I decided to go with a Hyundai Sonata '09 mainly for the warranty. What other family sized sedan's do you guys own which have been very reliable for you?
Old 04-20-2010, 07:14 PM   #2
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
the wife and i have a 4 door 2002 honda accord ex 4 cylinder....that car has been awesome. we just hit 100k......zero problems with it at all.
Old 04-20-2010, 07:19 PM   #3
brow has much to be proud ofbrow has much to be proud ofbrow has much to be proud ofbrow has much to be proud ofbrow has much to be proud ofbrow has much to be proud ofbrow has much to be proud ofbrow has much to be proud of

Name: Andy
brow's Tacoma Gallery
traded in my 03 camry for my tacoma about three weeks ago. that camry was bullet proof, put 103,000 on it in three years (bought it at 28,000). only thing I had to do was change the oil and one set of tires the whole time.
Old 04-20-2010, 07:20 PM   #4
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
'06 4 door Honda Accord.
Old 04-21-2010, 10:29 AM   #5
RckyMntns is on a distinguished road
RckyMntns's Tacoma Gallery
We have an 04 accord 4 cyc. 85k miles. The only money I have put into it is oil changes and tires. Nothing fancy, but about as pratical and dependable as you can get.
Old 04-21-2010, 10:30 AM   #6
REX_111_MDG_BMET is one of the sharper tools in the shedREX_111_MDG_BMET is one of the sharper tools in the shedREX_111_MDG_BMET is one of the sharper tools in the shedREX_111_MDG_BMET is one of the sharper tools in the shedREX_111_MDG_BMET is one of the sharper tools in the shedREX_111_MDG_BMET is one of the sharper tools in the shedREX_111_MDG_BMET is one of the sharper tools in the shedREX_111_MDG_BMET is one of the sharper tools in the shedREX_111_MDG_BMET is one of the sharper tools in the shedREX_111_MDG_BMET is one of the sharper tools in the shedREX_111_MDG_BMET is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: SSGT, BMET
REX_111_MDG_BMET's Tacoma Gallery
That's what the double cab is for!!
Old 04-21-2010, 10:31 AM   #7
CRAZY 4WHEELER
desertdude59 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesertdude59 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesertdude59 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesertdude59 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesertdude59 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesertdude59 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesertdude59 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesertdude59 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesertdude59 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesertdude59 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesertdude59 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Location: From the Mojave desert now in Wild and Wonderful West Virginia
desertdude59's Tacoma Gallery
My saturn has been pretty good. Just the regular oil change stuff.
Old 04-21-2010, 10:35 AM   #8
MAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

MAXTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Mom has an 03 Camry 4 cyl w/ 160k on it. Only thing done is 2 sets of tires, new brakes at 120k, oil changes, transmission fluid change. Never one single problem. Mom loves it and will keep it till it dies. Car looks and drives like it has 30k... Awsome car.
Old 04-21-2010, 10:42 AM   #9
Khaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bryant
Khaos's Tacoma Gallery
Dads got an white '07 Camry SE. It's got the body kit (ground effects and lip kit) and a black interior, and its sexy. Not to mention it handles great. i wouldn't mind owning one, especially if equipped with the V6.
Old 04-21-2010, 10:51 AM   #10
Drewboto is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewboto is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewboto is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewboto is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewboto is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewboto is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewboto is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewboto is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewboto is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewboto is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewboto is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Drew
Drewboto's Tacoma Gallery
'92 caprice (first car). It was flawless until I started putting high mileage on it at work. Perfect car for comfort and road trips. I swear that car has more cargo space than my truck bed.
Old 04-21-2010, 10:57 AM   #11
Roll Tide
HondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: James
HondaGM's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomaman06 View Post
the wife and i have a 4 door 2002 honda accord ex 4 cylinder....that car has been awesome. we just hit 100k......zero problems with it at all.
its t-belt time
Old 04-21-2010, 02:07 PM   #12
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbob View Post
its t-belt time
yeah....got that done at 90k.