1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Thinking about selling the Taco.

Discussion in 'General Automotive' started by blackwatertaco, Apr 29, 2010.

1. Apr 29, 2010 at 4:36 AM
    blackwatertaco

blackwatertaco [OP] If you ain't stuck, You ain't tryin hard enough.

Member:
    First Name:
    Jay
    Alvin/Pasadena, Tx
    Vehicle:
    08 taco, 4x4 2.7 5spd.
    One fucked up diff. breather mod, 265/75/16 Destiny Dakota M/T Black gulf states rims BHLM Magnaflow 14" muffler with cut off tail pipe. 10" pioneer slim truck sub with JBL 600W amp. PROJECT BLACK OUT
    Well I love my Tacoma. Best truck ive ever owned period. But last night I was looking through my finances and was calculating how much $$ could be saved if I didn't have this $463 payment every fukking month. Yes I can afford it, But Here is my Plan.

Ok, Sell the Tacoma if I can, Im kinda upside down:eek:. Keep the Mustang fix it up to were I can drive it everyday ect. The car is paid for. Then buy a 1st. Gen Tacoma TRD 4x4 3.4, Or a say, 1995-1999 4runner--I love 4runners, Specially after the cream puff build(aka robbies build).

But this is just a thought, Im still gonna stay with a 4x4 Toyota Runner or Tacoma. Then again, I'll just probably just stick with my 08 for 4 more years, And have it paid for.

2. Apr 29, 2010 at 4:56 AM
    blackwatertaco

blackwatertaco [OP] If you ain't stuck, You ain't tryin hard enough.

Member:
    First Name:
    Jay
    Alvin/Pasadena, Tx
    Vehicle:
    08 taco, 4x4 2.7 5spd.
    One fucked up diff. breather mod, 265/75/16 Destiny Dakota M/T Black gulf states rims BHLM Magnaflow 14" muffler with cut off tail pipe. 10" pioneer slim truck sub with JBL 600W amp. PROJECT BLACK OUT
  3. Apr 29, 2010 at 5:32 AM
    Hunter423

Hunter423 Hunter423

Member:
    First Name:
    hunter
    TN
    Vehicle:
    2008 Tacoma TRD off road
    brush guard, piaa foggs, tinted tail light, tinted windows, rain guards, pure white with blue tinted bulbd all over, white bulbs for licencess plate lighting, blacked out head lights
    stick with it and have it paid for i couldnt imagine giving her away

Products Discussed in

To Top