Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > General Automotive

Notices

Trade Taco for a ?????

Old 05-06-2010, 12:59 PM   #1
If you ain't stuck, You ain't tryin hard enough.
blackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jay
blackwatertaco's Tacoma Gallery
Trade Taco for a ?????

Im dying for the new 2011 5.0 Mustang. As some of ya'll know im a die hard mustang fan, especially the old school 5.0 Fox mustangs like I currently have.

Well I don't want to make a huge mistake. I love my Taco, If it were a girl i'd marry it...LOL But I just love mustangs so so much.

So this would be the plan...Trade my Taco for a new 5.0 Mustang, Keep my current Fox body, And Then buy a 1st gen to wheel with and tow my cars around.

Is this a dumb idea?
Old 05-06-2010, 01:01 PM   #2
07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Greg
07trd4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Great idea!!!
Old 05-06-2010, 01:01 PM   #3
braaap
steve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steven
steve o 77's Tacoma Gallery
I would wait for them to perfect the new 5.0, but they are absolutely sick. I would not judge you if you traded.
Old 05-06-2010, 01:04 PM   #5
MonStar
Koov is one of the sharper tools in the shedKoov is one of the sharper tools in the shedKoov is one of the sharper tools in the shedKoov is one of the sharper tools in the shedKoov is one of the sharper tools in the shedKoov is one of the sharper tools in the shedKoov is one of the sharper tools in the shedKoov is one of the sharper tools in the shedKoov is one of the sharper tools in the shedKoov is one of the sharper tools in the shedKoov is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Koov's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackwatertaco View Post
Im dying for the new 2011 5.0 Mustang. As some of ya'll know im a die hard mustang fan, especially the old school 5.0 Fox mustangs like I currently have.

Well I don't want to make a huge mistake. I love my Taco, If it were a girl i'd marry it...LOL But I just love mustangs so so much.

So this would be the plan...Trade my Taco for a new 5.0 Mustang, Keep my current Fox body, And Then buy a 1st gen to wheel with and tow my cars around.

Is this a dumb idea?
So in theory, you would divorce your wife, get remarried and have an affair on the side??? LOL

Sounds like you could have it all if you did that plan. Have your cake and eat it too!!!!
Old 05-06-2010, 01:11 PM   #6
PB65stang is one of the sharper tools in the shedPB65stang is one of the sharper tools in the shedPB65stang is one of the sharper tools in the shedPB65stang is one of the sharper tools in the shedPB65stang is one of the sharper tools in the shedPB65stang is one of the sharper tools in the shedPB65stang is one of the sharper tools in the shedPB65stang is one of the sharper tools in the shedPB65stang is one of the sharper tools in the shedPB65stang is one of the sharper tools in the shedPB65stang is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Patrick
PB65stang's Tacoma Gallery
I think if you try to tow cars with a 1st gen, you might be a little disappointed. The new GT is awesome, but from what I've heard the 3.4 doesn't too much better than your 4 cylinder would. One of the reasons I got my '09 was to have the ability to safely tow my Mustang.
Old 05-06-2010, 01:34 PM   #7
Bean&Cheese Taco
tiresmokintacoma is a name known to alltiresmokintacoma is a name known to alltiresmokintacoma is a name known to alltiresmokintacoma is a name known to alltiresmokintacoma is a name known to alltiresmokintacoma is a name known to all
Army: E-2   13Fox
Name: VIC
tiresmokintacoma's Tacoma Gallery
I got a fox body stang. its a 93 lx hatch reef blue metalic. I wanted to sell it to get a 6 inch lift for my taco but I ended up keeping it since it was my first car.I Say keep your stang since it pretty old and classic, and sell your taco for a new stang. 412 hp.... I love taco's but mustang is still #1 for me.
Old 05-06-2010, 02:07 PM   #8
blackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Bout to go test drive one...But I think im gonna wait until november
Old 05-07-2010, 05:30 PM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by hedlesbrmstkbass View Post
well its 2wd. so you'd have to make fun of yourself.
LMAO,

I didn't get to drive the new 5.0 due to it was 39k. And you had to be quallified to buy it before you can drive it.

Well I did drive a '10 4.6 GT stang, Black with saddle interior...*drools* I was approved though the ford finance. But they would only give me 13,5k for my Taco and they wanted 4k down. Well I think it's gods work to not let me have this mustang yet. I drove off with my Taco and I realized that I love my truck and im not ready to get rid of her. So i'll wait until I have my Taco paid off until I get a new stang. Hell i allready own a Stang why do I need another one...LMAO
Old 05-07-2010, 05:33 PM   #11
︻╦╤─
Doc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: HM1 (FMF/SW/AW)
Name: Frank
Doc.SS's Tacoma Gallery
lmao
Old 05-07-2010, 05:34 PM   #12
I miss Lucy. :-(
HerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Computer Tech
Name: John
HerNameIsLucy's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to HerNameIsLucy Send a message via Yahoo to HerNameIsLucy
Quote:
Originally Posted by PB65stang View Post
I think if you try to tow cars with a 1st gen, you might be a little disappointed. The new GT is awesome, but from what I've heard the 3.4 doesn't too much better than your 4 cylinder would. One of the reasons I got my '09 was to have the ability to safely tow my Mustang.

My 02 3.4L is rated 5000 lbs without the tow package, 7500 with it.

Not that I'd ever try 5000 lbs....
Old 05-07-2010, 05:34 PM   #13
Do I look like a guy with a plan?
cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Ewwwwwwwww

Just go straight for the good stuffs.

Dodge Challenger V8
Old 05-07-2010, 05:36 PM   #14
I miss Lucy. :-(
HerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Computer Tech
Name: John
HerNameIsLucy's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to HerNameIsLucy Send a message via Yahoo to HerNameIsLucy
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmack View Post
Ewwwwwwwww

Dodge Challenger V8

:droo l:

I so want one of those!
Old 05-07-2010, 05:40 PM   #15
Do I look like a guy with a plan?
cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by HerNameIsLucy View Post
:droo l:

I so want one of those!
I want one so bad right now. My best friend has the v6 one. Soooooo sick!
Old 05-07-2010, 08:50 PM   #16

Quote:
Ewwwwwwwww

Dodge Challenger V8

Cut me I bleed BLUE...I love Fords (powerstroke, F150, Mustangs) But Im gonna get a new stang soon. But im gonna try to keep the Taco and get a stang...But that's gonna be alot of $$$

Or like I said in the past post...Trade the taco, Get the stang, And get the 1st gen Taco or Runner. Im only 21 so I have alot more cars to go through until I die.
Old 05-07-2010, 10:12 PM   #19
Manual Transmission Enthusiast
TacomaBuzz is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaBuzz is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaBuzz is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaBuzz is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaBuzz is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaBuzz is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaBuzz is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaBuzz is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaBuzz is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaBuzz is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaBuzz is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
TacomaBuzz's Tacoma Gallery
LOL..........Fix Or Repair Daily
Old 05-07-2010, 10:15 PM   #20
Slamry
1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kevin
1337Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Ewwwwwwwww

Dodge Challenger V8
That thing is a boat, to big and slow. The camaro seemed so much faster than it.