Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > General Automotive

Notices

What'd you name your Tacoma and why?

Old 02-03-2012, 06:04 AM   #41
Trent is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrent is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrent is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrent is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrent is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrent is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrent is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrent is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrent is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrent is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrent is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Trent's Tacoma Gallery
Desert sand Mica (gold) with black accents.
New Orleans native.
Wife named it.
"Drew"
Old 02-03-2012, 06:17 AM   #42
Team 4Runner
wesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Wes
wesrunner's Tacoma Gallery
Paco Estabon Riviera.

AKA

Paco the Taco.

AKA

Taco.

Really just Taco.
Old 02-04-2012, 10:17 PM   #43
ระดับอาวุโส สมาชิกอาวุโส
dYL0n is one of the sharper tools in the sheddYL0n is one of the sharper tools in the sheddYL0n is one of the sharper tools in the sheddYL0n is one of the sharper tools in the sheddYL0n is one of the sharper tools in the sheddYL0n is one of the sharper tools in the sheddYL0n is one of the sharper tools in the sheddYL0n is one of the sharper tools in the sheddYL0n is one of the sharper tools in the sheddYL0n is one of the sharper tools in the sheddYL0n is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dyl0n
dYL0n's Tacoma Gallery
89 cent black jack taco
Old 04-04-2012, 11:16 AM   #44
tgl333 is on a distinguished road
Air Force:
tgl333's Tacoma Gallery
Desert Sand Mica is the color. When I first bought it, everything was stock so I called it the AARP mobile, now I've tinted the windows, blacked out the rims, and accents, now it's the New Orleans Saints Mobile. I even have a Saints antenna ball!
Old 04-04-2012, 01:13 PM   #45
THE OLD TACO721 with a new name.
TnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zach
TnRedNeck721's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ItalynStylion View Post
Mine is Optimus Prime too! It was a shoe in since it's speedway blue.
lol. i hate you. i could not find a used SWB in 4wd TRD OR DCSB and auto trans. so i got a silver. but some times at night i like to think when iím sleeping it really is a trans former and goes out and does shit like in the movie. lmao.
Old 04-04-2012, 11:46 PM   #47
Write your love, Then your anger.
ToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jon
ToyComa92's Tacoma Gallery
Mine is Ms. Daisy. I will always remember when i got super pissed one time at work about someone talking shit about my truck and i yelled in front of about 4 customers, FUCK YOU, MS DAISY! haha idk y but it just stuck for the truck ever since. My old truck was named Big sal cause it was a lifted land rover and its vin started with SAL