Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > General Automotive

Notices

Looking for more light output?

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-07-2010, 10:22 PM   #1
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Looking for more light output?

I ran these for about 3 years in my First gen., and they worked very well. More light output than any other bulb I tried. you dont need to upgrade any wiring. No "flashing" from on comming drivers either. For those who want more light output, and dont want to run aftermarket lights, or switch to H.I.D., these may be a good choice.

H4 Off Road bulbs
Old 05-07-2010, 10:34 PM   #2
Slamry
1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kevin
1337Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Are you running them now?
Old 05-07-2010, 10:35 PM   #3
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1337Taco View Post
Are you running them now?
No. If I need more light, I will.
Old 05-07-2010, 11:04 PM   #4
cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Sounds familiar
Old 05-08-2010, 01:40 AM   #5
kumaWRX has much to be proud ofkumaWRX has much to be proud ofkumaWRX has much to be proud ofkumaWRX has much to be proud ofkumaWRX has much to be proud ofkumaWRX has much to be proud ofkumaWRX has much to be proud ofkumaWRX has much to be proud of
kumaWRX's Tacoma Gallery
That's the headlights I have right now. Pretty bright and white for a halogen bulb, best $12 I spent. At first I was skeptical because of the wattage but it was cheap so I thought I'd try it. I ran the lights and the wiring harness didn't even feel warm at all and I've had them for over a year.
Old 05-08-2010, 01:52 AM   #6
Greg Graffin 2016
WhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andre
WhatThePho?'s Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to WhatThePho?
I ran those for 7 months, They were worth it. Only problem I had was it melted my rubber water seal on the back of the housing.
Old 05-08-2010, 06:21 AM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhatThePho? View Post
I ran those for 7 months, They were worth it. Only problem I had was it melted my rubber water seal on the back of the housing.
were you running the 100/130's? I had no issues with these in my 2000.
Old 05-08-2010, 11:59 AM   #8
Greg Graffin 2016
WhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andre
WhatThePho?'s Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to WhatThePho?
just checked they were 100/130's . They were worth every dollar.
Old 05-08-2010, 04:52 PM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhatThePho? View Post
just checked they were 100/130's . They were worth every dollar.
yeah, Running the 100/130's would do that. The ones I listed in the link are fine.
Old 05-08-2010, 04:56 PM   #10
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: beat cop...putting bad people in jail
Name: Jeff
tigerfan00's Tacoma Gallery
hmm

i just replaced my headlights like a month or 2 ago...but for that price i could stand to go buy some new bulbs
Old 05-08-2010, 05:02 PM   #11
I CANT SPELL SO DONT BITCH
mwild is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwild is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwild is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwild is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwild is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwild is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwild is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwild is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwild is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwild is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwild is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
mwild's Tacoma Gallery
Im running the 100/130s and havent had any problems so far. They have been in their for a bout 2 months. They are definatly worth it.
Old 05-08-2010, 05:04 PM   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by mwild View Post
Im running the 100/130s and havent had any problems so far. They have been in their for a bout 2 months. They are definatly worth it.
The 100/130's are near the max the wires can handle. Keep an eye on them, IMHO.
Old 05-08-2010, 05:09 PM   #13
I CANT SPELL SO DONT BITCH
mwild is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwild is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwild is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwild is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwild is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwild is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwild is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwild is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwild is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwild is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwild is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
mwild's Tacoma Gallery
I thought they were. I keep checking them especially because its starting to got hot out. Im not sure how much the heat will effect them but i dont want my truck to burn up. My father has been running them in his toyota pesio for about a year and that is still good so i hope mine holds up.

Products Discussed in this Thread