Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > General Automotive

Notices

Need License Plate Help

Old 05-13-2010, 07:21 PM   #1
FJ Cruiser
KEG'sTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedKEG'sTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedKEG'sTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedKEG'sTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedKEG'sTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedKEG'sTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedKEG'sTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedKEG'sTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedKEG'sTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedKEG'sTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedKEG'sTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kurt
KEG'sTACO's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to KEG'sTACO
Need License Plate Help

Alright, well, I'm getting a tag tomorrow and I kinda want to personalize it. The only thing is that I can't think of anything... I'm so unoriginal so, I came to you guys for some help.
Old 05-13-2010, 07:24 PM   #2
I miss Lucy. :-(
HerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Computer Tech
Name: John
HerNameIsLucy's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to HerNameIsLucy Send a message via Yahoo to HerNameIsLucy
How many characters do you get?
Old 05-13-2010, 07:26 PM   #4
FJ Cruiser
KEG'sTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedKEG'sTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedKEG'sTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedKEG'sTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedKEG'sTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedKEG'sTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedKEG'sTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedKEG'sTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedKEG'sTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedKEG'sTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedKEG'sTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

7, I think.

Tricoma, that is sick, haha. I wonder if they'll take "INFIDEL".
Old 05-13-2010, 07:28 PM   #5
Tacoma with the TRI package
TRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tri
TRICOMA's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to TRICOMA Send a message via MSN to TRICOMA
Well I told them

Tri = Name

Tacoma = Truck

TRICOMA = Me Driving my Truck so they were cool with it. I have heard people having a hard time with theirs
Old 05-13-2010, 07:30 PM   #6
HerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Send a message via AIM to HerNameIsLucy Send a message via Yahoo to HerNameIsLucy
Quote:
Originally Posted by KEG'sTACO View Post
7, I think.

Tricoma, that is sick, haha. I wonder if they'll take "INFIDEL".
Much as I like to rock the boat (I've had my truck keyed and my tire nearly slashed because of my Confererate Battle Flag front plate) you're 15 and too young to get messed with.
Old 05-13-2010, 07:30 PM   #7
FJ Cruiser

I can't use my initials whatsoever. KEG so, alcohol reference. Right now I'm leaning towards 6HIGH or MLLCRWLR (lol).
Old 05-13-2010, 07:31 PM   #8
FJ Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by HerNameIsLucy View Post
Much as I like to rock the boat (I've had my truck keyed and my tire nearly slashed because of my Confererate Battle Flag front plate) you're 15 and too young to get messed with.
I got YELLED at for my vintage Wallace plate and for the Sons of the Confederacy tag on our old work Tahoe.
Old 05-13-2010, 08:34 PM   #9
Local TW dissenter
toy02ota is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoy02ota is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoy02ota is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoy02ota is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoy02ota is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoy02ota is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoy02ota is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoy02ota is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoy02ota is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoy02ota is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoy02ota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
toy02ota's Tacoma Gallery
You live in Montgomery and you got yelled at?? Screw em...
Old 05-13-2010, 08:43 PM   #10
FJ Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by toy02ota View Post
You live in Montgomery and you got yelled at?? Screw em...
Our...uhh.."ratio" is pretty inconvenient for it now-a-days, haha.
Old 05-13-2010, 08:54 PM   #11
GETTN IT
th3bigk0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedth3bigk0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedth3bigk0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedth3bigk0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedth3bigk0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedth3bigk0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedth3bigk0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedth3bigk0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedth3bigk0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedth3bigk0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedth3bigk0 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dylan
th3bigk0's Tacoma Gallery
I ordered mine a about a month and a half ago.haven't gotten them yet but I ordered.
I F<3TEDD
^ that's a heart

So it reads out I farted
Old 05-13-2010, 08:57 PM   #12
God of Thunder ...and Rock N' Roll!
JohnnyGato is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnyGato is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnyGato is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnyGato is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnyGato is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnyGato is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnyGato is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnyGato is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnyGato is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnyGato is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnyGato is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
JohnnyGato's Tacoma Gallery
How about Mycoma or Dacoma? Or better yet.... PU55Y!!!
Old 05-13-2010, 08:58 PM   #13
FJ Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by th3bigk0 View Post
I ordered mine a about a month and a half ago.haven't gotten them yet but I ordered.
I F<3TEDD
^ that's a heart

So it reads out I farted
Hahaha, NICE! I'm going for "6HIGH" on this plate:
Old 05-13-2010, 08:58 PM   #14
GETTN IT
th3bigk0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedth3bigk0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedth3bigk0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedth3bigk0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedth3bigk0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedth3bigk0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedth3bigk0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedth3bigk0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedth3bigk0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedth3bigk0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedth3bigk0 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dylan
th3bigk0's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyGato View Post
How about Mycoma or Dacoma? Or better yet.... PU55Y!!!
Haha that would b the shit if they let u get that
Old 05-13-2010, 09:22 PM   #16
Retrofit Club!
lookylookitzadam is one of the sharper tools in the shedlookylookitzadam is one of the sharper tools in the shedlookylookitzadam is one of the sharper tools in the shedlookylookitzadam is one of the sharper tools in the shedlookylookitzadam is one of the sharper tools in the shedlookylookitzadam is one of the sharper tools in the shedlookylookitzadam is one of the sharper tools in the shedlookylookitzadam is one of the sharper tools in the shedlookylookitzadam is one of the sharper tools in the shedlookylookitzadam is one of the sharper tools in the shedlookylookitzadam is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
lookylookitzadam's Tacoma Gallery
NOTA4WD

NOTA4X4

IMA 2WD

LOLCOMA

i can go on.. =P

i want a custom plate
Old 05-14-2010, 06:58 AM   #17

"NOBRKES"

(Yeah I know it don't apply to Tacomas)
Old 05-14-2010, 07:37 AM   #18
Simms65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimms65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimms65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimms65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimms65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimms65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimms65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimms65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimms65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimms65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimms65 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: David
Simms65's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Simms65
Once the transfer is complete, my tag will read 762X54R.

Those who get it...