Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > General Automotive

Notices

Website with good parts breakdown and Picts

Old 06-20-2010, 08:00 AM   #1
bruinsrme has a brilliant futurebruinsrme has a brilliant futurebruinsrme has a brilliant futurebruinsrme has a brilliant futurebruinsrme has a brilliant futurebruinsrme has a brilliant futurebruinsrme has a brilliant futurebruinsrme has a brilliant futurebruinsrme has a brilliant futurebruinsrme has a brilliant futurebruinsrme has a brilliant future
Navy: ET1
Name: Scott
bruinsrme's Tacoma Gallery
Website with good parts breakdown and Picts

Hi everyone
at the Buffett concert a fight broke out on my wife's corolla. The immature macho assholes snapped the mirror off. It looks like it's just the door support that broke not the mirror itsself.
Luckily someone had some ducttape.
I am looking for a website that has a good break down of body parts.

Also, if anyone has a hook up it's a 09 corolla SE passengers side mirror

Thanks while I continue to search.

Scott
Old 06-20-2010, 08:09 AM   #3
Class IV Category 8 Elite VIP Member (Only)
BradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bradley
BradleyScottETC's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by bruinsrme View Post
Hi everyone
at the Buffett concert a fight broke out on my wife's corolla.