Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > General Automotive

Notices

WATER4GAS you guys have to see this

Old 06-06-2008, 06:10 AM   #1
Coheednme13 will become famous soon enough
Name: MattDaddy
Coheednme13's Tacoma Gallery
WATER4GAS you guys have to see this

Really wasn't sure where to post this. Some guy brought a flyer for this by my work the other day. You have to see this. Tell me what you think. Notice how the device is made with a jar that you grandmother would use to can vegetables.

http://water4gas.com/2books.htm?hop=elayne
Old 06-06-2008, 06:18 AM   #2
Stealer of Souls
Charli is one of the sharper tools in the shedCharli is one of the sharper tools in the shedCharli is one of the sharper tools in the shedCharli is one of the sharper tools in the shedCharli is one of the sharper tools in the shedCharli is one of the sharper tools in the shedCharli is one of the sharper tools in the shedCharli is one of the sharper tools in the shedCharli is one of the sharper tools in the shedCharli is one of the sharper tools in the shedCharli is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chuck?
Charli's Tacoma Gallery
ROFLMAO! A jelly jar, a plastic lid, and some rubber tubing saves the world!

"Within minutes I could smell a BIG difference in the exhaust emission" There's the problem--they've all been sniffing their exaust just a liiiiittle too much....
Old 06-06-2008, 06:29 AM   #3
2-Broke 2-Care
flavalk is on a distinguished road

flavalk's Tacoma Gallery
The snake oil salemen will be out in force touting high fuel price solutions. I have already heard or read of at least three of these "solutions".

The only way we will reduce fuel prices is to tell the tree-huggers to take a hike, start exploring/drilling our own oil, build new refineries while at the same time exploring alternative fuels........ethanol is NOT the solution and will further cripple the economy.

Thats my rant for the day. Ya'll have a good one!
Old 06-06-2008, 07:17 AM   #4
Come on, Touch it......
ChrisDeSoup will become famous soon enough

ChrisDeSoup's Tacoma Gallery
There is a sucker born every day....... I bet somebody actually bought this
Old 06-06-2008, 07:24 AM   #5
I dub thee malicious!
007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mark
007Tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to 007Tacoma
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coheednme13 View Post
Really wasn't sure where to post this.
Off-Topic Discussion works. I moved it for ya. Cheers!
Old 06-06-2008, 08:15 AM   #6
Living vicariously through myself
mjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Milton Juevos Portimous II
mjp2's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 007Tacoma View Post
Off-Topic Discussion works. I moved it for ya. Cheers!
Either that or in the "Jokes" thread.
Old 06-06-2008, 08:49 AM   #7
nagelg is a glorious beacon of lightnagelg is a glorious beacon of lightnagelg is a glorious beacon of lightnagelg is a glorious beacon of lightnagelg is a glorious beacon of lightnagelg is a glorious beacon of light

Army: 173rd Airborne, Pathfinder, MACV
Name: George
nagelg's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to nagelg
Slick!! I wonder why the over-the-road truckers, diesel generating faculties, military and other big fuel users haven't picked up on this wondrous product?

Hell, it just makes me wanna run out and buy a Mason jar and a pair of jumper cables and start saving on gas.
Old 06-06-2008, 08:52 AM   #8
From Michigan!!
boks will become famous soon enough
boks's Tacoma Gallery
What did that one guy from another thread a while back call it.... "Ocean front property for sale in Arizona"?

Boks
Old 06-06-2008, 09:10 AM   #9
Coheednme13 will become famous soon enough
Name: MattDaddy
Coheednme13's Tacoma Gallery
I've been thinking about using a car in a demolition derby maybe I'll just try this
Old 06-06-2008, 10:50 AM   #10
I dub thee malicious!
007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mark
007Tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to 007Tacoma
Yeah, as anxious as I am to get some more fuel economy, I am thinking this is closer to a load of junk. Curiosity ALWAYS gets the best of me. So, I searched around about it on other forums. Look at what they had to say...

http://forums.tdiclub.com/showthread...ight=water4gas

http://www.toyotanation.com/forum/sh...ht=water+power

http://www.toyotanation.com/forum/sh...ight=water4gas

http://www.clubfrontier.org/forums/f...stalled-32012/

One of my friends is doing one on his Tacoma, so we shall see what happens with his.
Old 06-06-2008, 10:57 AM   #11
There's an evil monkey in my truck
Evil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Tradevman (flight simulator tech), Aviation Electrician (F-14a), Computer Scientist(civ)
Name: Robert
Evil Monkey's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by nagelg View Post
Slick!! I wonder why the over-the-road truckers, diesel generating faculties, military and other big fuel users haven't picked up on this wondrous product?

Hell, it just makes me wanna run out and buy a Mason jar and a pair of jumper cables and start saving on gas.
I wonder why the trucks that transport gaseous Hydrogen haven't picked up on it. Normally gaseous hydrogen will leach out of the truck within 200 miles. Why bother with all the storage problems that accompany transporting hydrogen when you can just take hydrogen stored in water and "easily" convert it?
Old 06-06-2008, 03:20 PM   #12
Bourbon
EquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Casey
EquinsuOcha's Tacoma Gallery
The next time I go to the store for some muffler bearings, I'll pick up a Mason jar. Which reminds me, my blinker fluid is running low.
Old 06-06-2008, 04:37 PM   #13
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by EquinsuOcha View Post
Which reminds me, my blinker fluid is running low.
This is the stuff I use.
http://kalecoauto.com/index.php?main...&products_id=6
Old 06-06-2008, 05:01 PM   #14
Bourbon
EquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris4x4 View Post
Thanks Chris! That's a lot cheaper than the stuff I normally get from NAPA. They must be making a killing, cause the cashier always laughs when I come in to buy some.
Old 06-06-2008, 05:04 PM   #15
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Thanks Chris! That's a lot cheaper than the stuff I normally get from NAPA. They must be making a killing, cause the cashier always laughs when I come in to buy some.
Thats why I only buy the stuff online!
Oh, Here is a link for your muffler bearings.
http://kalecoauto.com/index.php?main...products_id=10
Old 06-06-2008, 05:11 PM   #16
Bourbon

I sure wish those things didn't go out so often.
Old 06-06-2008, 05:12 PM   #17

Quote:
Yeah. And they are pricey too!
Old 06-06-2008, 05:17 PM   #18

I like how they say that gasoline engines are only 20% efficient, giveing away 80% to heat and emissions. Gasoline engines are, on average, close to 65% efficient.
Old 06-06-2008, 05:54 PM   #19
Stealer of Souls
Charli is one of the sharper tools in the shedCharli is one of the sharper tools in the shedCharli is one of the sharper tools in the shedCharli is one of the sharper tools in the shedCharli is one of the sharper tools in the shedCharli is one of the sharper tools in the shedCharli is one of the sharper tools in the shedCharli is one of the sharper tools in the shedCharli is one of the sharper tools in the shedCharli is one of the sharper tools in the shedCharli is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chuck?
Charli's Tacoma Gallery
Crap. I'm at like 9000 miles now. When was I supposed to replace the muffler bearings and top up the blinker fluid? Dammit, I knew there was something I forgot to do....
Old 06-06-2008, 09:57 PM   #20
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
load em' up with plenty of traction grease man!!!! that'll save them for at least 6k more miles!!!!