Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > General Automotive

Notices

What else is in the driveway?

Old 06-27-2010, 09:58 PM   #41
Iron Beard
Kyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jake
Kyouto42's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Kyouto42 Send a message via MSN to Kyouto42
Quote:
Originally Posted by mjohn617 View Post
Wow! What year? I really want a 240 with the 350 SB super charged. That is beautiful!
'78 280Z. Has a SBC 327 in it with a 700r4 (will be changing that out for a T-56 and dropping in a '96 v-LSD rear from a 300zx TT).

Need some body work too.. need to finish the shaving on the rear and I really want to repaint it (same/similar color though).

Also ya, I picked the car up in Oregon and brought it back to AZ :P
Old 06-27-2010, 09:59 PM   #42
Ban Pending
HBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Paul
HBMurphy's Tacoma Gallery
745li and M3 - they are what I drive when I don't want to rattle my teeth!
Old 06-27-2010, 10:01 PM   #43
mjohn617 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjohn617 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjohn617 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjohn617 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjohn617 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjohn617 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjohn617 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjohn617 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjohn617 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjohn617 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjohn617 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: National Strike Force
mjohn617's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by w8n4mud View Post
OMG! The NISMO one right? That's one sweet ride.
Yep, thanks man, there is a long thread I started before buying, we had it ordered and almost switched to the GT-R, glad I didn't...too expensive

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/gen...70z-nismo.html
Old 06-27-2010, 10:05 PM   #44
Slamry
1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kevin
1337Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
^ but yellow
Old 06-27-2010, 10:05 PM   #45
mjohn617 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjohn617 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjohn617 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjohn617 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjohn617 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjohn617 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjohn617 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjohn617 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjohn617 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjohn617 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjohn617 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: National Strike Force
mjohn617's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by HBMurphy View Post
745li and M3 - they are what I drive when I don't want to rattle my teeth!

We have to see these pics, those are some really nice rides!
Old 06-27-2010, 10:16 PM   #46
Ban Pending
HBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:

We have to see these pics, those are some really nice rides!
My computer in my car - sitting in bed with my gals computer - put em up tomorrow. Don't get me wrong I like what my truck can do but this Toyota is so much more expensive when you think about what you get! My friends laugh at how much my dented truck cost when compared to my 7!
Old 06-27-2010, 10:29 PM   #47
controlled pair?
375taco is a splendid one to behold375taco is a splendid one to behold375taco is a splendid one to behold375taco is a splendid one to behold375taco is a splendid one to behold375taco is a splendid one to behold375taco is a splendid one to behold375taco is a splendid one to behold

Army:
375taco's Tacoma Gallery
I will post pics in a week...2010 TRD Sport 4x4 DC SB, 2010 Toyota FJ Cruiser, 1975 HD Shovelhead 4spd kick only, wishbone rigid frame, 2" open belt primary, custom bars, pipes, intake, S&S Carb....ya its sweet
Old 06-27-2010, 10:41 PM   #48
derekAV is a splendid one to beholdderekAV is a splendid one to beholdderekAV is a splendid one to beholdderekAV is a splendid one to beholdderekAV is a splendid one to beholdderekAV is a splendid one to beholdderekAV is a splendid one to beholdderekAV is a splendid one to behold

Name: derek
derekAV's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay238 View Post
Haha thanks. You should of seen it when I bought it. It was in a field,with grass growing all over it. Bought it for $100. Re-did EVERYTHING. Interior/exterior, motor, gas tank etc. Was easy to work on..hardest damn thing to do was registering it under AAA. Took literlly 6 months, no joke..
id love to do a manx project.. lol i know what u went through, i just got a suzuki samurai and im redoin it..it wasnt in a feild with grass tho haha it took me 3 weeks and $450 to get it to pass smog! CA sucks! hahaha
Old 06-28-2010, 02:09 AM   #49
AKTACO420 is a splendid one to beholdAKTACO420 is a splendid one to beholdAKTACO420 is a splendid one to beholdAKTACO420 is a splendid one to beholdAKTACO420 is a splendid one to beholdAKTACO420 is a splendid one to beholdAKTACO420 is a splendid one to behold

Name: RETODD
AKTACO420's Tacoma Gallery
I have no pics but in my drive way is my 2009 tacoma and my baby a 1951 Chevy truck
Old 06-28-2010, 08:39 AM   #50
Vraptor is one of the sharper tools in the shedVraptor is one of the sharper tools in the shedVraptor is one of the sharper tools in the shedVraptor is one of the sharper tools in the shedVraptor is one of the sharper tools in the shedVraptor is one of the sharper tools in the shedVraptor is one of the sharper tools in the shedVraptor is one of the sharper tools in the shedVraptor is one of the sharper tools in the shedVraptor is one of the sharper tools in the shedVraptor is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Joe
Vraptor's Tacoma Gallery
Here is my other baby!

2005 Lotus Elise with a ton of mods.

Old 06-28-2010, 08:44 AM   #51
MAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

MAXTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Four Winns, 205 Sundowner and my Dad's 69 GTO
Old 06-28-2010, 08:46 AM   #52
Ban Pending

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vraptor View Post
Here is my other baby!

Nice - Best of Toyota and Best of Lotus!
Old 06-28-2010, 09:01 AM   #53
FJ Cruiser
KEG'sTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedKEG'sTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedKEG'sTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedKEG'sTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedKEG'sTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedKEG'sTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedKEG'sTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedKEG'sTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedKEG'sTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedKEG'sTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedKEG'sTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kurt
KEG'sTACO's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to KEG'sTACO

2008 Toyota Tacoma SW DC Pre-Runner

2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser 6-speed all-time 4WD
Old 06-28-2010, 09:04 AM   #54
NAAC3TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNAAC3TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNAAC3TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNAAC3TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNAAC3TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNAAC3TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNAAC3TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNAAC3TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNAAC3TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNAAC3TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNAAC3TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

NAAC3TACO's Tacoma Gallery
My wife's 2007 Civic and my Daughter's 2009 Mazda 3s

Old 06-28-2010, 09:10 AM   #55
Are these black helicopters for me?
Zombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: AMMO (2W0)
Name: Kevin
Zombie Runner's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Infra View Post

is that a dirt bike with street tires?
Old 06-28-2010, 09:25 AM   #56
PB65stang is one of the sharper tools in the shedPB65stang is one of the sharper tools in the shedPB65stang is one of the sharper tools in the shedPB65stang is one of the sharper tools in the shedPB65stang is one of the sharper tools in the shedPB65stang is one of the sharper tools in the shedPB65stang is one of the sharper tools in the shedPB65stang is one of the sharper tools in the shedPB65stang is one of the sharper tools in the shedPB65stang is one of the sharper tools in the shedPB65stang is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Patrick
PB65stang's Tacoma Gallery
Been posted on here before, but I'll play along...

'65 Mustang, was my first car, 289 built up a little "hotter" than stock. Just rewired it this weekend.

Old 06-28-2010, 09:36 AM   #57
Another Toyota Enthusiast
toyo freak is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyo freak is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyo freak is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyo freak is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyo freak is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyo freak is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyo freak is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyo freak is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyo freak is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyo freak is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyo freak is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: David
toyo freak's Tacoma Gallery
My dads F350, bros F150, moms Yukon, sisters Jetta, the old Wrangler YJ, and Polaris ranger
Old 06-28-2010, 09:41 AM   #58
Science!
AndrewFalk is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewFalk is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewFalk is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewFalk is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewFalk is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewFalk is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewFalk is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewFalk is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewFalk is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewFalk is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewFalk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

AndrewFalk's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vraptor View Post
Here is my other baby!

Just curious...but do you have to be 5' 5" or smaller to actually fit in the Lotus?
Old 06-28-2010, 09:45 AM   #59
Creemore will become famous soon enoughCreemore will become famous soon enough
Creemore's Tacoma Gallery
A Porsche 911 and a MINI Cooper wifeymobile. Sorry, no pics...
Old 06-28-2010, 10:16 AM   #60
Burns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Burns's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keason1* View Post
is that a dirt bike with street tires?
Its a SuperMoto bike.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Supermotard