1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Trading trucks

Discussion in 'General Automotive' started by cbcs1987, Sep 18, 2011.

1. Sep 18, 2011 at 12:32 PM
    cbcs1987

cbcs1987 [OP] Redneck from the hills

Member:
    First Name:
    Cody
    East Tennessee
    Vehicle:
    2007 Tacoma 4wd access cab
    6" Fabtech coilover lift. 35/12.50/17 Mickey Thompson MTZ, 17x9 ProComp 1089 wheels painted black, UWS black lowprofile toolbox, husky liners, tacoma bed mat, bed lights, Premier stereo, Cobra 19 cb, firestik 3' antenna.
    Me and a friend are interested in trading our trucks straight up with each other, and I just have a few questions. Other than swapping titles over, what happens with the payments? Will I have to start paying the rate he is currently paying, or will my rates remain what they currently are but just for a longer period of time since he owes a little more on his current truck? I know this probably sounds like a stupid question but I'm new to this and wanting to learn from people who have experience doing this, thanks.

2. Sep 18, 2011 at 12:34 PM
    Tigahshark

Tigahshark Senior NEWBIE

Member:
    First Name:
    Isaac
    On a volcano, literally!
    Vehicle:
    2011 DC TRD off road 4X4
    Tint Weathertech floor liner, weathertech window visor Roll n lock tonneau cover Rubber bed mat Smoked license plate covers
    You will most likely have to re qualify for his loan amount and he for yours if you are still paying

3. Sep 18, 2011 at 12:41 PM
    georgeandkanoa

georgeandkanoa the point is simply this

Member:
    First Name:
    jeff
    calgary
    Vehicle:
    07 tacoma trd
    bilstein5100's front tinted windows access cover pioneer stereo weathertechs grillcraft grill kc's behind cbi sliders
    better talk to your bank,they don't just let you do that basically they own your truck until its paid for, and (just in case)they want the truck back they definately want the truck they lent you the money for

Products Discussed in

To Top