1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Lexus/Tacoma parts

Discussion in 'General Automotive' started by jsilvaman298, Sep 15, 2013.

1. Sep 15, 2013 at 1:29 AM
    jsilvaman298

jsilvaman298 [OP] Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Josh
    Tempe, AZ
    Vehicle:
    03 Tacoma Pre-runner SR5 TRD L/T
    Camburg full L/T with reacerunner shocks and bumps, limit straps, Rear shock hoops with bilstien 5100 12" shocks, deaver 8-leaf springs, custom prerunner bumper front with skid plate covering oil pan, and rear bumper with built in spare tire rack, full front and rear fiberglass from glassworks, Corbeau racing seats(passenger and driver, adjustable) with 4-point harnesses, throttle body spacer, K&N cold air intake, 4.88 gears, 315/75/16 General Grabber Red label tires on teflon pro comp alloy rims, brand new carrier bearing, new timing belt only has 20k miles on it, 2 Hella Black Magic offraod lights, midnight black paint job(2 years old), alpine speakers in all the doors along with toyota premium sound, kenwood MP3 player with AUX input, 10" subwoofer with Rockford Fosgate amp, 2 new catalytic converters, two new 02 sensors, tinted windows(5% rear, 30% front),
    Not sure if this is the right thread, but i was wondering if anyone had any knowledge on what parts from any Lexus, will fit in a 2001-2004 Tacoma. Mainly looking for interior parts to just spruce up the ride. I'm imagining like auto roll down for the passenger window/auto roll up switches off a Lexus that may fit the Tacoma. I'm looking for any conversion parts or any shade tree mechanic tricks that will make a difference.

Thanks guys and gals

2. Sep 15, 2013 at 2:15 AM
    ToyComa92

ToyComa92 Write your love, Then your anger.

Member:
    First Name:
    Jon
    Conifer, Colorado
    Vehicle:
    2006 Tacoma TRD sport Debadged
    Heated katzskin leather, Black TRD sport wheels, Bilstein 5100s, Toytec 2" Springs, Deaver 2" AAL, Pioneer AVH4400BH, Ultragauge, Weathertechs front/rear,
    I dont think youll find much in that department, Also three threads is two to many. Anyways i cant imagine much from a lexus converting to a 1st gen. If you want to spruce up the ride just check out the 1st gen/DYI how-tos thread and do some fun cheap stuff man.

Welcome to TW btw, Looks like your a marine? Thanks for your service Josh!

Products Discussed in

To Top