Georgia Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Georgia

Notices

North Georgia cabin rentals

Old 10-02-2010, 06:47 PM   #1
GA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

GA_TACO4x4's Tacoma Gallery
North Georgia cabin rentals

my gf and i have our one year anniversary coming up and i wanna go up to dahlonega or surrounding area for the weekend. does anyone have any suggestions as to who/where to rent from and what to do? hoping to stay under $125/night if possible. it does not have to be dahlonega specifically, just somewhere in the north ga mountains. thanks in advance.

josh
Old 10-03-2010, 12:28 PM   #2
GA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ttt

nobody got suggestions?
Old 10-03-2010, 02:27 PM   #3
daggertats is just really nicedaggertats is just really nicedaggertats is just really nicedaggertats is just really nicedaggertats is just really nice
daggertats's Tacoma Gallery
theres a town in north georgia called helen. it looks liek an alpine village with alot of shops etc. might try there we just wound up stayin at the comfort inn for the weekend.
Old 10-03-2010, 03:39 PM   #4
macgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brad
macgyver's Tacoma Gallery
You could also check out ellijay, Blue ridge, or blairsville

I wouldn't suggest staying anywhere on lake blue ridge right now since the water level is way down for dam repair.
Old 10-03-2010, 03:45 PM   #5
park713vmn has a brilliant futurepark713vmn has a brilliant futurepark713vmn has a brilliant futurepark713vmn has a brilliant futurepark713vmn has a brilliant futurepark713vmn has a brilliant futurepark713vmn has a brilliant futurepark713vmn has a brilliant futurepark713vmn has a brilliant futurepark713vmn has a brilliant futurepark713vmn has a brilliant future
park713vmn's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by macgyver View Post
You could also check out ellijay, Blue ridge, or blairsville

I wouldn't suggest staying anywhere on lake blue ridge right now since the water level is way down for dam repair.
+1 I have stayed in a cabin in the ellijay/blueridge area, and had a great time. I booked the cabin through Blue Sky cabin rentals if that helps.
Old 10-04-2010, 08:56 AM   #6

thanks guys. i been looking at alot of the places yall have mentioned. found a really nice place just outside of dahlonega for a decent price, hopefully i can get it. ill be up there 10/22-24 and we'll prob go ramble around the natn'l forest area if we can and ill keep a lookout for some of yall!
Old 10-04-2010, 09:08 AM   #7
She's got the jimmy legs
Toyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Toyotacrawler's Tacoma Gallery
My gf and I went up to Helen Ga tubing about a month ago. We stayed at Sunburst Cabin rentals. DO NOT STAY THERE! The cabins were awful and smelt of burnt cabbage and cheese! Spiders all over the place and the Dishwasher and oven had nasty ass brown gunk in em! I would not want a fellow TW member staying there!!!!! So please for you and your lady's sake...Dont stay there!!!
Old 10-04-2010, 10:52 AM   #8
MxRacer190 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxRacer190 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxRacer190 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxRacer190 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxRacer190 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxRacer190 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxRacer190 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxRacer190 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxRacer190 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxRacer190 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxRacer190 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

MxRacer190's Tacoma Gallery
Well, if you were going a little further North, my family has cabins for rent. Check my sig
Old 10-04-2010, 11:35 AM   #9

yeah i actually checked those out earlier...just a lil to far away for me. they look great though!